Keep Your Wand Steady! -> Letter from a lover
welcome
Welcome to KYWS! We are an AU 7th Year Harry Potter site. Please register an OOC account and character account.

Character accounts should be registered as:

Jane Doe
updates
12 JANUARY 2018

We are conducting our first activity check! Click here to check in with us!

01 JANUARY 2018

Happy New Year! To ring in the new year, we have a new skin!
!

add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

Letter from a lover, tag: Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 08:33 PM
Slytherin
""
Malfoy
Slytherin / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

ginny,
    Entering this year of Hogwarts is the most difficult one you will face. You will be tested in ways that you haven't before, and for that I am truly sorry. You have the spirit of a lion inside of you. Don't ever forget that.

I'm selfish enough my heart soared to see your bravery in the face of danger.

-- your silent admirer
pm
^
Ginevra Weasley
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 10:08 AM
Gryffindor
""
Ginny
Gryffindor / Death Eater
Leymi
is Offline.

silent,

I think that you forget that at eleven years old I was possessed by the diary of Tom Riddle. After that, most things seem like a cake walk.

I am scared this year. More so than I have been in the past. Call me crazy, but with both Harry and Dumbledore gone it seems like the dark cloud that's been hanging over our heads is being given free reign. That may be putting it lightly.

Your letters have been like the stars on a dark night, just enough to keep me from losing my way in the darkness. I wish you would unveil yourself. Eventually I'm going to lose my patience for this secrecy and come find you myself.

I hope you're safe. I always wonder when I send out a letter if the one I'm responding to is the last I'll be receiving.

Yours,
Gin
pm
^
Draco Malfoy
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 03:13 PM
Slytherin
""
Malfoy
Slytherin / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

ginny,
    I always wonder which letter will be the last I send. I fear for you.

I know you hate the secrecy but it isn't safe for us to know each other publicly. I need you to trust me on this. I want to prove to you how I feel. I've left something for you in the library. The furthest shelf, there is a book that is out of place.

Be safe.
-- your silent admirer
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

SKINNED BY HOLLY OF TRANSIT, SHINE, CC, SP, CAUTION AND RAVENFALL, cfs by black
Affiliates
Want to be added to this list? Click here!

Baraenor, Lion RP   

morethanstories     

Listed At

RPG-D      Rockin Roleplay  Shadowplay