Keep Your Wand Steady! -> welcoming feast & unwelcome feelings
welcome
Welcome to KYWS! We are an AU 7th Year Harry Potter site. Please register an OOC account and character account.

Character accounts should be registered as:

Jane Doe
updates
12 JANUARY 2018

We are conducting our first activity check! Click here to check in with us!

01 JANUARY 2018

Happy New Year! To ring in the new year, we have a new skin!
!

add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

welcoming feast & unwelcome feelings, tag: avery
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: May 25 2016, 08:51 PM
Hogwarts Staff
"Death before dishonor."
Cy
Ravenclaw / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

T
here was no place on earth quite like Hogwarts, and no place that was more welcome to people than the Great Hall on the first night when students arrived. Unfortunately, Cyril had been forced to sit through the Sorting Ceremony with the rest of the staff and professors, his blank stare as the Hat sang the ungodly song it had concocted for this year and sat through the fucking wave of students that had to be walked one by one towards the front of the hall and placed into their correct house. As the final declaration was called out to the crowd and the final ass had found its seat at the table, he let out a low, relieved sigh.

He was only half aware of what Severus Snape was rambling on about in his drone of a voice as a welcome to the students, something about the new presence in the school and the new set of rules that the students would be ‘requested’ to obey. He casually mentioned the new faction of staff, of which he had been accepted as a part of - code enforcement, he explained. It would bring peace and order to the otherwise ‘chaotic’ life that the students had endured with Dumbledore. With that, the meal appeared on the table in the same fashion as always.

Cyril began the small portion of duties that he had been assigned for the feast - roaming among the tables like the vulture the he was supposed to resemble. He wandered behind the Gryffindor table and heard a gaggle of girls giggle, some glancing his way while the others were red in the fact. It was by no means hard to tell what they were talking about, because even though Cyril was much older than them, he was still a very attractive man.

He moved away from that table, sliding along the Ravenclaw side of things when he spotted her - not a specific her, that he knew of, but almost the spitting image of someone that he used to know. He was almost stopped in his tracks, but decided against it. Instead, he walked past, moving on the opposite side of the table from her, his eyes watching her as she ate her food. Even in eating, her movements were like seeing a ghost - a ghost of a memory.

He came around the table to her side, walking slower this time so that it wouldn’t be but so auspicious that he was checking her out. He almost didn’t stop, but there was a tug in his chest that demanded that he would have to stop. He followed that tug, coming to a pause behind her. He was as casual as he could be as he took an empty spot that had been next to her and stretched out his legs, pouring himself a glass of pumpkin juice. Cyril did his best to remain nonchalant as he sipped at it, setting it back down and wishing that it was full of firewhiskey instead.

“A shame to see a young lady eat alone,” He commented, selecting a roll off of a platter that was nearby to nibble on it, “Or at least as alone as anyone could be in the great hall.” Cyril glanced over to her and offered her a smile, “Is there a reason that you are eating alone?”

pm
^
Avery Lancaster
 Posted: May 25 2016, 11:20 PM
Ravenclaw
""
http://keepyourwandsteady.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=49 years old
http://keepyourwandsteady.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=44
/
r
is Offline.

put me on a pedestal
& i will only disappoint you!
The sour expression that pinches her lips together would normally be unflattering, but in the quick moments of privacy that she acquires in the corridor outside the Prefects' bathroom, no one is there to be disturbed. Any silence left over after her own dissatisfied grace period is decimated by the clicking of her heels as they tap down the floors towards the Great Hall.

She isn't late - in fact, the Sorting hasn't even begun by the time she returns from her reprieve. The Lancaster is able to blend in with the crowd of mingling students, nervously pitched laughs echoing throughout the hall. Avery takes her seat with necessary courtesy, ducking her head to several recognizable faces and engaging in a quick conversation with a chattering girl at her side. Eventually the Hall quiets down to a low whisper and then a silence as the Headmaster takes over.

The quiet isn't normal. In her past years there has been whispering and exclamations in every corner of the Hall - in this scenario, the silence is palpable to a point of stark thickness. Not a noise outside of the seemingly collective heartbeats and breaths of the school comes through.

Avery listens, of course; she has a position to fill and a face of obedience will be her guide. She doesn't listen, though, not really. There are too many distractions hanging heavy around her, and she can't quite seem to focus. A dwindling spiel about 'code enforcers' floats delicate and airy around her head, and she doesn't fully comprehend the lack of levity within the situation.

There are.. plenty of things that she doesn't comprehend, though she'd rather not admit it. Legs crossed and gaze distant, Avery eats in silence, calculated and purposeful and all too preoccupied with nothing in particular.

"Oh, I.." Internally she curses herself for the brief flash of startled distrust that catches her by surprise. She drops her fork and smooths her skirt, simultaneously attempting to smooth out her expression. Politeness comes across her, though her shoulders are still tense and taut.

"Hmm. You can ask, of course, but what's to say you'll get an answer you'd like?" Wit seeps into her words as she turns towards him, and she's.. shocked. He's not what she was expecting, not who she would have seen sidling in next to her; the interaction takes her with a bit of an unanticipated, wary little tug in her chest.

Almost bashfully, she glances back at the table, rolling a rueful glance his way and the lightest of flushes poised on her cheekbones. "There's no reason, really. I just thought a bit of relaxation would be helpful. Stressful morning, wouldn't you say?"
pm
aim
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: May 28 2016, 10:58 AM
Hogwarts Staff
"Death before dishonor."
Cy
Ravenclaw / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

W
atching Avery’s face was like trying to read something that was written in another language - it almost looked like something that he could understand but just when he thought he had it she slipped through his fingers again. It brought back all of the memories of his younger years, of pining after the girl that had once been the untouchable. But yet here Avery was, every bit the spitting image of Rose as complete as if she had a twin. Except Avery was a very interesting person, much more so than Rose had ever been.

There was a stiffness in her shoulders when she spoke with him and seemed to be more interested in trying to eat delicately than him. But her lips curled with more grace than her hands moved and her face was a piece of artwork that was forever changing. There was a softer part of him that wanted to reach out and touch her, to stroke the curves of her jaw and feel the swells of her cheek beneath his palm. He shoved this softer side down for now, because the softer side was a dangerous thing that he didn’t want to indulge in.

“I think I might would be interested in any answer you had to give.” He stated it casually, as if he wasn’t flirting with someone that was ten years younger than him, though that was immaterial. It wasn’t like it was going to go any further than just this… Right? She was just as unattainable as Rose had ever been, but for completely different reasons. Cyril might not respect blood, but he did know when things were too forbidden for even him to go chasing after and Avery was most definitely ‘off limits’.

But he couldn’t help himself - he could see that he was effecting her in the most delightful of ways, the lightest of pinks staining her cheeks that were already speckled with a light dusting of freckles. “Rough morning?” He picked apart his roll slowly, turning it over in his hands as if he only wanted to select the best pieces of it for consumption. “It should be getting better now. I know my day has certainly improved in the last few minutes.”

Cyril couldn’t help but smile, knowing that he was flirting heavier than he ought to, but he couldn’t help himself anymore. “What’s your name?” He asked, shifting in his seat so that he was facing her more directly, “I am Cyril, one of your new… Code enforcers.”

pm
^
Avery Lancaster
 Posted: May 28 2016, 11:35 PM
Ravenclaw
""
/
r
is Offline.

put me on a pedestal
& i will only disappoint you!
The smattering of freckles across her nose represents galaxies thick with starlight, and the warmth of a flush that rushes to her smile brings out lighter freckles and smooths out dark ones. The patterns don't match the individual constellations on her back, the details that one could connect with the tracing of a finger; the North Star at her left shoulder blade and the Big Dipper arching across her spine, Orion and Gemini at her lower back.

It's not as though she's embarrassed - no, she's flustered, maybe flattered, anxiety pressing her thighs together and drawing her gaze towards her food. He's handsome and even if she didn't recognize it, she'd know from jealous glances of girls from across the hall, the bigger picture temporarily forgotten by nervous students due to the disheveled beauty sitting across from her. It's strange, really, how wound up she is; a grin persistently tugs at her cheeks and her ankles tap together, toes just barely grazing the floor and hand delicately tucking her hair behind her ear. Normally some boy sidling up to her at dinner would be regarding with level comments and coldly distant eyes, but in this singular moment, she's caught off guard.

And he isn't some sixth year boy.

"I wouldn't call it.. de-stressing, but it's certainly a distraction."

Her tone is more than pleasant - it's conversational, which is the closest she's ever gotten to her flirtatious. Posture almost automatically regal, she tilts her head up in a show of pride, semi-gracefully scooping up the last shreds of her dignity and composure. If she can't keep an impassive expression or cold tone, she will replace her distance with pride.

Unfortunately, vanity is an unusual expression for her to wear; it's not as though her self esteem is completely worthless, but her confidence is all bark and no bite. There's no self-assured reliability in her actions. For all her talk she is still just a scared girl who doesn't quite know how to act like she's the best.

"Mm. Avery. It's lovely to meet you, Cyril. Faculty is always of the utmost importance." The smile she shows is not winning but shy - she hasn't pulled off vain, hasn't pulled off haughty. Perhaps if she wasn't exhausted, perhaps if he wasn't as coy, perhaps.. perhaps if she wasn't a fidgeting mess.

She doesn't quite have time to dwell on the possibilities, though. He has her much too flustered and scattered.

"Does part of your enforcement regime include increasing student morale? Strutting around tables?"
pm
aim
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 02:21 PM
Hogwarts Staff
"Death before dishonor."
Cy
Ravenclaw / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

F
or a predator with experience like himself, it wasn’t hard for him to see that telltale signs of him getting to her so very present in her behavior. Her ankles were tapping together and her thighs pressed together tight as if she had expected him to take thing way too far way too fast and force himself upon her. Not that he was above that by any means, but he certainly couldn’t see himself having to force very hard if he could finesse his way into her life another way. And frankly, for once he was thinking with a piece of his body that wasn’t between his legs.

He could feel the gaze of the other girls at the table on them as he talked to her, not because of the fact that he was faculty but because he was a younger member of the staff that was still attractive and life hadn’t yet drained out the youth from his face. He could already hear the rumors spreading through the corridors like wildfire, but what would even come of it? Nothing. Nothing would happen to him.

But even with the way that the people are already making assumptions, he can tell that he has a rough road set out for him in an attempt to flatter his way into her life as something more than just a member of the faculty that would be giving her detention… Or getting her out of it in any way he could.

“Avery,” He smiled at the knowledge of her name, as it was much lovelier than he ever could have anticipated, and far cry from the name Rose. No, Avery was a much proper woman than Rose could have ever been, and she seemed interested in entertaining his attentions, if only for a moment.

Her smile was enough to make the unspoken arrangement concrete, his decision made to chase her until she was the attainable one complete. He could see that the attraction wasn’t one-sided, too.

“You know, it’s actually not a part of my job requirements. I’m pretty sure it goes against what they ask of me, but I can’t say I really had enough self-control to not sit down here and make a fool of myself.” He smirked just a bit and gave her a wink, finishing off the last bits of his roll, “Do you really think I’m strutting? I thought of it more as patrolling.” He joked, feigning a look of mixed hurt pride and embarrassment, “Maybe you could give me a few pointers on how to be less obvious.”

pm
^
Avery Lancaster
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 08:19 PM
Ravenclaw
""
/
r
is Offline.

When he smiles, softly and pleasantly at his name on his own lips, her heart tugs ruthlessly and she grins back, ankles tapping together and one hand absentmindedly trailing across the expanse of her neck.

She's aware enough to give him credit - credit to playing her ever so skillfully, and credit to keeping her entranced even when she knows his game. It's not as though she hasn't heard seen this before. She's a smart girl, and if she were in his position, she'd follow suit with the clever lines and the witty turns of phrase; but she's still hopeless.

At least she comes out of it somewhat. The wink is cheesy instead of enthralling, and the sleight of an emotional lie doesn't get past her; however, the flush doesn't leave her cheeks and her pulse is jumping erratically. She isn't quite used to this, doesn't quite know this terrain.

"Well," she begins, voice hushed while she leans in slightly, giving in to letting go for once. The smile isn't being so harshly disguised anymore, though it's still shy and timid. "Try to avoid catching the attention of every fifth year - and up! - girl in the Great Hall. Maybe you shouldn't puff your chest up so much and jut your chin out, y'know, I've heard it can be intimidating."

She pauses then, taking care to keep still instead of pulling back even though her nerves are jumping and her shoulders are tense; was she hungry when she entered the Hall? Has she even taken a bite?

"It's not as though you need to work to intimidate them - or impress them, for that matter. I doubt that's in your job description, either."

The realization of her movement, of her attitude, of her posture - it's a jolting pressure behind her eyes and she snaps out of it, frame freezing up slightly and nails digging in lightly to the side of her jugular. They leave small crescent moon impressions, white and hurriedly flushing bright red, and it's as though she's waking up from a dream. It's like a drowning man looking for air, knowing he's had it once and now stuck with an unbearably shocked feeling, because where in the hell did that sense of relief go?

Avery is slightly breathless, slightly scared, slightly regretful, but she still doesn't lean back. Her head is still cocked towards him, but her eyes can't meet his, and she's stuck examining the line of his jaw and the barely-visible sight of his pulse. She wonders if he can hear her blood rushing through her ears like she can.

"It's getting late. Don't you have something to better to occupy your evenings?" The little bit of sarcasm hangs from her words but does not venomously drip, and she ducks her head, hair falling in her face. She brushes it back impatiently and carelessly.

Christ, he's getting to her.

i don't think you know how to love anything.

pm
aim
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 10:45 AM
Hogwarts Staff
"Death before dishonor."
Cy
Ravenclaw / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

W
atching her move is like watching moving artwork, every twitch of her lips and move of her eyes like another stroke of the brush done with grace and intent. He can see that she has spent years learning how to make her face move like this, to make her body move in tune with it and say what she is wanting rather than what she feels. She is a master of the craft, and he’s truly impressed with her. But she is still a young woman, every bit as impressionable as any other of her kind and she is susceptible and falling for his skills.

Her comment on the other girls finally made him take his eyes off of her to realize that he really was causing a bit of a scene. Not so much for the fact that he had sat down at the Ravenclaw table, but for the fact he had zeroed in on Avery and was quite intent. He could see the girls that were watching the two of them and some whispering, most interested in the fact that the cute new member of the staff seemed to be okay with flirting with a student.

But he couldn’t say he was bothered by their little audience - they could watch all they wanted and he wouldn’t mind. All they would see is a member of the staff taking a special interest in a very special individual. It wasn’t like there were any rules particularly set against him having a relationship with a student. She was well above the age of being able to make decisions for herself and he wasn’t but so much older than her.

“You know, I can’t say I’m interested in what they think of me. You, on the other hand, are a different story.” He shifted himself just a bit so that it was quite obvious now that he was trying to have at least a semi-private conversation with her. He slid just a bit closer to her, permitting his knee to touch against her thigh. “Can’t say I’ve ever had someone complain that I’m showing interest in them.”

Ah, but she was interested in him. Her small comment about him not needing to intimidate or impress anyone, his brows raising just a bit. But what she did next was odd - her nails dug into her tender neck and caused small moons to impress upon her flesh and leave small red marks upon her skin. Now that was certainly an interesting enough behavior, though he couldn’t say it was one that he liked.

What had to be going through this girl’s head that was so terrible that she felt the urge to hurt herself in such a fashion? He had seen the behavior manifest in other ways before, but this was the first time he’d seen it in someone so… Close to him. Mostly it had been strangers, only telltale signs of self-abuse. He notes it for later commenting, as he knows that their relationship is by no means strong enough for him to even consider yet taking care of her emotionally.

The sarcasm returns and he feels better equipped to deal with that than anything else, so he eases himself back into the more natural flow of their conversation, “There’s plenty I could be doing, but I think this is far more interesting than handing out detention.” He said, “Besides, for all I know you’re some trouble maker.” He watched her brush her hair out of her face, his hand reaching over to brush a piece she missed gently, “You seem to be intent on getting me into trouble, at least. Leading such a good man down the wrong path. You’re a terrible influence on me, Avery.” He teased, shaking his head and clicking his tongue. “Absolutely terrible.”

pm
^
Avery Lancaster
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 09:34 PM
Ravenclaw
""
/
r
is Offline.

All she knows is that she must gain hold of the situation.

Unfortunately she has been riding with training wheels all her life, and now that they're taken off, she can't quite seem to catch her balance. Maybe if he was less persuasive, or younger than her, or more gullible... maybe she could ward him off with some halfhearted excuse and a toss of her head. But no. He knows what he's doing.

Intuitive leaps are never her strong suit, but when scared, cornered like a wild animal, Avery has always been prone to jumping to conclusions. He probably knows exactly how she feels, hell, she hasn't been too impassive lately, has she? And will she even be able to re-assume her indifferent stature? Most likely not. He's got her stomach in knots and her pulse thundering along erratically, and there is not much in the way of recovery.

The attentions of her peers lead her on in her assumptions - and while they may be correct, they lead to some of her own jittery anxiety, evident when her knee jumps at the feeling of his leg against hers. Her skin feels too hot for her own good, and hell, she wishes she could stop blushing. This is all an old game to him, an old pattern, one he's seen over and over. She couldn't be anything new. There's no challenge.

Internally she wishes that she could complain. She can't, not really. It's flattering, the fact that he turns towards her and leans in, close enough to feel his breath and heat - or maybe she's imagining it? Whatever the case, he has her anxious not only out of fear of the unpredictability of the occasion but also out of easy-wavered emotional vulnerability.

Sadistically she enjoys the idea of being vulnerable. Maybe it's some deep-rooted fear working its way up to the surface and twisting itself in her mind, but control is something she has always seized with waiting hands, and now she is grasping at straws.

When he tucks her hair back she carefully masks the way her inhale sticks in her throat, instead pursing her lips and examining her lap thoughtfully. Her eyes flit up towards his every now and then, but it's timid and slightly wary, not quite as entranced as before. At least she can pretend to be strong, even if she's pitifully weak.

It's so difficult to remain aware.

"Why, Cyril," she tosses out, reinvigorating a bit of the playful spark in her eyes, though there's an anxious distrust behind it as well. "I've never done a thing wrong in my life, and I'm certainly not about to start now - I'd be setting a horrid example."

In another - more introspective - situation, she'd note with a bit of dissatisfaction that the truthfulness to that statement is solid. She really hasn't done anything truly wrong.

She probably doesn't know how.

pm
aim
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 08:04 AM
Hogwarts Staff
"Death before dishonor."
Cy
Ravenclaw / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

E
verything about her body language was screaming that she was just this shy and timid young girl that wanted nothing more than to have her boring life turned exciting by him, but there was something under that facade that made him think there was much more to her. Yes, she was playing the part well of someone who was so flustered to have an older man’s attention that she could hardly even meet his eyes anymore, but he could see that there was something under that… A spark in her eyes that kept him interested. There were a million girls that could look like Rose, but this girl could offer him more - an interesting personality.

He reveled in the power that he had over her, the way that she was completely inexperienced in everything but so eager for him to teach her. He could see from the way that she was reacting to him that he was the first to do any of this, an old pro that was pulling in someone that didn’t even know what the rules were yet. It was too easy for him to play, he had been at it since he was her age… And she wanted to learn so bad.

Her answer made a smirk come to his lips and he couldn’t help but chuckle, “Well, we wouldn’t want to set a horrid example, now would we?” He asked, just the slightest amount of jest in his voice, “Maybe I shouldn’t be such a terrible example for you. After all, I'm sure there’s some rule out there about fraternizing with a student.” Oh, there were probably a few that made it not just against the rules but also illegal, but he couldn’t care less.

He was already toeing the line between what he could get away with and what he couldn’t get away with, his blatant interest in her making it pretty hard for him to be able to deny it in the future, should it become a problem. “But you know, I’ve also heard that a little bit of wrong makes the rights feel so much better.” He commented, “A bit of yin to the yang, if you want to put it that way.” He could already picture just how easy it would be to lead her down the path of wrong, and he would have fun with every second.

“It might even be fun to indulge in a little wrong from time to time. And if no one catches you, I suppose you wouldn’t be but such a bad example.”

pm
^
Avery Lancaster
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 08:40 PM
Ravenclaw
""
/
r
is Offline.

He's devilishly handsome, but she's exceedingly cautious.

Perhaps she let down her guard at first, perhaps she relaxed in the face of danger, let herself get carried away with needling little emotions and bright sparks of imagination run rampant. Maybe the glares of envy and wrathfulness speared towards her from across the Great Hall caused confidence to sweet to pass up - but she was much stronger than that, much stronger than a strange desire for power.

Her stepmother's voice rings in her head, quips of dissatisfaction at her willingness to be distracted - a woefully unprepared heroine easily swept into the jaws of chaos. Criticisms and cruel laughter echo in her skull and her ears ring back at them with defiance -

but she is not weak, and she is not helpless, and she is no damsel in distress here

- and she settles her attention on him. There's a renewed fire in her eyes; the world is closing in around her as it stands and she has no reason to quelch her brief moments of daring. She may not know the rules of the game and she may not know the goal, but she does know that she will compete - if only for the title.

Self-pity and moping do not help here - she may not be a challenge yet but she will make herself one. Cheeks flushed pink and eyes pale with apprehension and PRIDE, Avery Lancaster will resist, if only for the sake of entertainment.

And the rules? No, they don't matter to her. She will be the victim here if there is to be a perpetrator, and he will be the one toeing the gossamer thread splitting the thrill of the chase and the consequences to follow. As long as she can push the blame away from herself, she really doesn't set too terrible of an example.

( Maybe her need to excuse her actions comes from accountability, credibility, a preservation for her reputation. But this can be a challenge. This can be a challenge that her SMUGNESS can benefit from. )

Measuredly, she turns away from him, choosing instead to sip pumpkin juice and delicately prop her chin upon her knuckles. Of course she knows that he will not be fooled - disinterest is too hard of a mask to wear when she's already giving in to enjoyment of the thrill.

"For the victim within a game of cat and mouse, you know, being caught is typically too lethal for the risk. There has to be a reward - usually unusually exorbitant, mind you."

The look she turns to address him with is carefully haughty - snark is something that she is capable of pulling off, no matter her hesitance. She'll entertain him for the sake of his own entertainment.

Plus, getting to know the staff can't be too much of a crime.
pm
aim
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 09:14 AM
Hogwarts Staff
"Death before dishonor."
Cy
Ravenclaw / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

S
he looks precisely like Rose did – hauntingly so – but there is something in her that is so much alive in ways that Rose never was. Tempered to a point of being domesticated, there had never been a fire in his young love’s eyes the way this one had already brought the burning coals into a broiling flame. He was almost tempted to call her out on her blatant attempts at getting his excitement going, but there was no reason for him to jump to conclusions. She was, after all, mostly innocent in this quiet game for two.

But they were already garnering attention. It was noticed that he’d been lingering at the table with her, by students that were shooting more than fleeting glances their way. Unlike her, his mask of indifference was easy to press down onto his face. It was well-manicured and gave the vague impression he was bored with the conversation, though his eyes sparked just for her. There was a chink in the mask, he knew, and he wanted her to see through it.

“An exorbitant prize, you say?” He was almost purring the words back to her, his tone not having changed despite his body language shifting towards being stiff, “I think perhaps we could find something worthy of playing such a risky game.” He nibbled the last of the roll he’d stolen from the table before delicately brushing his hands clean of any crumbs.

There was a shift in power here and he feels more like she is leading them than he was, and he can’t let that happen. He has but one card that will work in this situation, and though it’s a dirty move, he knows it’s not something she’ll be particularly object to – “Perhaps this is something we can discuss while you’re in detention. I’ll see you tomorrow night at 7:30.” He stated, a soft smirk in his voice and on his face. His voice had risen so that those leaning in to desperately catch ear of their conversation would be able to hear his proud punishment, prying ears turning to gossiping mouths.

“And do bring this attitude. I find it quite endearing.”

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

SKINNED BY HOLLY OF TRANSIT, SHINE, CC, SP, CAUTION AND RAVENFALL, cfs by black
Affiliates
Want to be added to this list? Click here!

Baraenor, Lion RP   

morethanstories     

Listed At

RPG-D      Rockin Roleplay  Shadowplay