Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Meeting an Enemy, Tag;; Cyril September 5
Skylar Hawkins
 Posted: May 22 2016, 10:33 AM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Order Member

there's heaven over you
but there is hell above me
Skylar had been happy to come back to the UK even if it was under bad circumstances. She had been in the US studying wand making from different people wanting to learn as many different techniques as she could but she was needed so she was back. She had a little wand shop in hogsmead that was mostly there for wand repairs now since she had only a handful she had acutely made herself but she had sold one or two. But it had been a long day with few customers and she wanted to go get something strong to drink to wash the day away.

She knew she had a meeting in a few days but today was a good day to drink because she didn't need to be anywhere just yet and as far as she knew none of her brothers nor her parents were visiting though they liked to pop in unannounced sometimes but that would be there fault if they decided to do that. She walked hogshead sitting at the bar and ordering a fire whiskey and glancing around.

With what was going on at Hogwarts she felt a little more alert about the people around hogsmead. But by the time she hit her second fire whiskey she did not care as much just enjoying the burning and mind numbing that was a result of the drinks.

Unfortunately her third drink didn't end up in her mouth. She had been distracted and when she turned around her arm knocked the glass off the bar and onto the person sitting right beside her. She jumped a little grabbing a few napkins. “Shit I'm sorry!”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: May 22 2016, 11:36 AM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

T
here was a certain romance to seedy bars and anonymous places like the Hog’s Head Inn, and even more romance to places that offered drinks to the weary traveler and alcohol to those with the coin. This place was one of the few where Cyril could easily find his way to the bar and listen in to the hushed conversations of dirty people and get the latest gossip, as well as the ease of finding women whose morals were as loose as their skirts.

Unfortunately, this particular night lacked in women, save for the one that had been knocking back drinks at his side for the better part of an hour now. Though she was an attractive one to say the least, he knew that something was going to be happening soon, and that he was right about. Cyril had been in enough bars and around enough inebriated women to know when a woman wouldn’t be able to handle her drink as well as she thought that she could. This was one of those times, he knew, as her drink went flying into his lap and spattered his good set of robes.

“Fuck’s sake!” He couldn’t get out of the way to avoid it, only tipping his stool back onto the floor with a loud clatter as she started apologizing profusely and grabbing napkins. He glanced from her reaching hands to his lap and couldn’t help but laugh a bit, as that was such a muggle thing for the girl to do. “Don’t waste the paper,” He grunted, pulling out his wand to dry his robes off and get the stink of alcohol from his clothing. He would probably reek to high heavens if he didn’t wash them soon enough, but that would be alright. It wasn’t like his drinking was by any means a secret.

Cyril took the opportunity to glance her over proper instead of the occasional glance from the corner of his eye. “How about,” He kicked his stool back up with the toe of his shoe and steadied it, placing his rump back onto it, “How about since you tossed your drink on me, you let me buy you a replacement? It’s the least you can do since you ruined my favorite outfit.” He said, rapping a knuckle on the bar to get the bartender’s attention.

“Another firewhiskey for the lady and myself.” He barked, offering her a smile.

PM
^
Skylar Hawkins
 Posted: May 22 2016, 12:03 PM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Order Member

there's heaven over you
She dropped the napkins and pushed them aside watching him clean himself off. She figured she lost count of her drinks if she had been that clumsy and was considering calling it a night when he offered to buy her another drink to replace the one she had just spilled. She thought about it for a moment and opened her mouth to respectfully decline since she was feeling the drinks she already had but nodded after a moment. He did have a point, she ruined his outfit.

“Sorry about that. I musta lost track...” she muttered. “Been a long day. Have to let loose every now n then right?” she had a slight slur to her speech. “I'm Skylar Hawkins by the way.” She said deciding to be polite. “Thanks for not bein to upset about that. I would offer to buy ya a replacement but I'm tight up on cash at the moment, just opened a new store.”

She was rambling. She couldn't shut up she wanted too but her mouth kept going and she felt a blush creep on her cheeks. She accepted the glass when the bartender gave her a new drink and she took a sip. “I'm sorry,” She muttered. “I ramble sometimes...”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: May 25 2016, 06:19 PM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

C
yril was watching the girl as he cleaned himself up and was trying to gauge how she was acting. Her speech was slurred and her movements were sloppier than they had been before. Her inebriation was evident and the darker side to him was giddy with the prospect of the fact that a drunk woman was an easier lay than a sober one. With inhibitions gone, women didn’t see him as such a repulsive asshole as he really was, and he wasn’t above seducing a woman when weak.

He was by no means a ‘good guy’ in even his personal life.

“Lost track? I’d say that you more than lost track… But how about we lose track of a few more together?” He mused, sliding her one of the glasses that the bartender set in front of them. He tipped his own to his lips and enjoyed the fire of his as it slid down his throat. He let out a soft sigh of content when he set the glass back down, perhaps a bit too hard. “Skylar?” For some reason that name sounded familiar, but he couldn’t place it. It must be a coincidence.

The girl had continued to ramble while he was sipping on his alcohol, her words meaningless to him beyond the fact that she was apologizing for talking too much. Her cheeks had taken on a bit of a pink tinge, though he couldn’t tell if it was the alcohol or if it was him. “Don’t worry about it. I’m Cyril,” He offered a smile, closer to a smirk, “I take it you don’t drink often, do you?”

PM
^
Skylar Hawkins
 Posted: May 26 2016, 02:56 PM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Order Member

there's heaven over you
Skylar sat there for a moment staring at the drink in front of her. She was already so drunk this was a bad idea. She also knew she had four brothers and always felt a sense of protection even if they were not around so she figured what would it hurt to finish off one more? She took a sip and sighed closing her eyes and enjoying the buzz. She sort of wondered how the hell she was going to get home. She knew she'd make it she had before.

She glanced up when he said losing track of a few more... that made her frown was he trying to butter her up with booze? She was pretty drunk and knew she was a lot more willing to toy with the idea of drinking more even if it was dangerous. “Well, Cyril,” she said draining her new cup a little slower. “I can try to handle a few more... might be dangerous, and no, I don't drink often... I have ta keep a clear mind ya know... I work with wands, one bad wand 'cause I'm hungover and boom. Career over!”

She was wiggling slightly on the chair clearly not able to stay still in her seat. She ran her fingers threw her hair and sighing before stretching. “okay.” she said “maybe one more then I'll have ta call it a night...”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: May 28 2016, 11:20 AM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

I
t was almost too easy to convince the girl to take another glass, he didn’t even have to convince her to drink as she did it willingly. There were plenty of things that could be said about Cyril’s questionable and downright terrible morals, but he couldn’t be blamed completely if the girl was stupid enough to make herself beyond the point of making even decent choices… Right? He wouldn’t be guilty if she was the one making the poor decisions right beside him.

“Well why don’t you take a day off? You look like you could use it. Besides, it’s good for the body to just relax and let go once in a while.” He smirked at that thought, as that as all he ever really did, “Maybe I could teach you a thing or two about learning how to relax.” He said, feeling comfortable enough to lean in her direction and give her a mischievous wink.

He polished off the last of his glass and let out a content sigh, sliding it back across the counter towards the barkeep, tapping the counter top. “One more for me,” He muttered, not taking his eyes off of Sky, “What about you? Are you done or do you think you can keep up?” He teased, running his finger around the rim of his freshly filled glass.

PM
^
Skylar Hawkins
 Posted: May 28 2016, 12:13 PM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Order Member

there's heaven over you
Skylar had to think about it for a moment staring at her empty glass. She didn't want to drink to the point she could black out. With the state the world was in that was not safe, well not alone anyway if her brothers were around she'd be safer but she had not even told them she was going out to drink. She was making stupid decisions and another drink would probably make it worse.

“Another drink may lead to some very bad decisions...” she said looking at him with a small smile. “I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get home still, Its not to far from here so I should be fine...” she kept swiveling on the bar stool waving at the bartender. “Can I get some water or something?” She decided she needed to sober up a little before leaving.

She leaned over to him and smiled. “This is my day off.” she said with a grin. “and how would you teach me to relax?” She asked raising an eyebrow running her fingers threw her hair as she tried to flirt back but felt like she was doing it a bit sloppily since she was so drunk. She scooted closer to him resting her hand on his arm. “thank you for the drink though..”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 03:04 PM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

B
ad decisions? That was what he was all about. Hell, Cyril himself was nothing but a bad decision since birth, though he didn’t know that. He just knew that he had never made a ‘good’ choice since he had been old enough to make them for himself. He had leaned towards being a terrible person since he had been old enough for his personality to develop and now he was going to continue down the pathway until he had lost any pleasant parts of who he was.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I can help you get home. I’m not all that drunk.” Of course, he was also not all that trustworthy with someone who was inebriated and able to make poor choices. “Water?” He seemed shocked, genuinely so because he had thought that it would be far more interesting with the poor choices she had already made this night, “Loosen up a little.” He teased, smirking.

He could see that she wasn’t helping her own case, as she was making advances on her own against him, her hand warm on his arm and the sloppy advances making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside of himself. She may have made a smart decision to start to sober up a bit, but she was still not making the best decision of getting the hell away from him as fast as she could, “Oh, you know what they say about us Ravenclaws… We can find a way.” He winked at her and set one of his hands on hers, running his thumb over his knuckles slowly. “Want to find a way together?”

PM
^
Skylar Hawkins
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 10:05 PM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Order Member

there's heaven over you
She bit her lower lip looking at his hand not paying attention she grabbed his drink taking a sip and wincing, passing it back to him. “oh my, Maybe one more couldn't hurt... since I'm drinking water too.” she said and sighed. “ah yes... Us Ravenclaws are very very determined aren't we?” She said grinning and leaning forward gently kissing his thumb. “Hmm find a way?” She asked before leaning forward part of the way letting him close the rest of the space but showing she was willing to do more then just talk to him.

“We can make a bad decision together... what would it hurt, just once?” She asked with a smirk sliding her hand from his and up his sleeve a little running her fingers gently along his forearm. “Tell me what you do at Hogwarts... I've been out for a few years, not sure what its like there anymore.”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 08:28 AM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

I
t certainly didn’t take a lot of convincing to get the girl to be willing to drink more, even though she was already making poor choices. Like agreeing to another drink though she was already quite drunk and very much in need of something to sober up. If the night continued like this, he would be going back to her place and enjoying more than just her ‘company’. He could see that she wasn’t going to make it hard on him, from her obvious flirts and the way she tickled his knuckles with her lips.

Hook, line, and sinker.

For a Ravenclaw, she certainly wasn’t all that smart when paired with the likes of him. He had as much cunning as he did smarts, though he didn’t employ those as much as he did his quick wit. “I can’t say it would hurt anything.” He smirked, letting her tickle his arm slowly, knowing that the deal may as well already be sealed for that girl. She was leading the conversation towards things less interesting, but he was more than willing to talk about Hogwarts.

“I’m a new member of the staff… They have hired a bunch of new staff to enforce their new school rules. They call us code enforcement officers, probably to make it seem less intimidating to the parents.” He shrugged, “I mostly make sure the kids don’t get pregnant on our watch and amuse myself by making up new rules on the first years.” He let his hand reach up, twirling a bit of her hair around it, tugging just a bit, “And you make wands?” He guessed, glancing from her chocolate hair to her eyes. He had a wand he’d like her to work on...

God, his mind was wandering too soon.

PM
^
Skylar Hawkins
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 11:40 AM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Order Member

there's heaven over you
“Enforcement … officer....What kind of rules... on the first years?” She said slowly trying to focus on what he was saying. That really didn't sound good. It was still very hard for her to focus on his words though and him asking about her job distracted her again and she smiled still letting her hands rub his arm gently. She shook her head and ran her fingers threw her hair taking her water and nodding.

“I do, I've been studying it for sometime and right before I got out of Hogwarts I did a summer internship and now I have my own shop. I”m still pretty new at it all but I have a small selection that I have made myself... My personal wand is one of the first ones I made, the wood and ingredients called to me...”

She sighed and shook her head. “Lets stop talking about work...” she said firmly. “It is a buzz kill is it not?” she said smiling. “hmm.. something more stimulating to talk about...”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 11:57 PM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

C
yril couldn’t suppress his chuckle at her question, thinking of all the things they had been told they were being able to do to first years. Ah, the fun that he had thought up already. “You know how first years are,” He joked, thinking of how they all acted, like frightened rabbits all packed into a cage but at the same time, like small children so amazed at everything around them, “They believe anything you tell them, even absolutely ridiculous rules like--” Like it was a requirement to snog the ghost, “Like wearing ties on Tuesdays only.”

He couldn’t bring himself to openly admit some of the crueler things he did, as he knew deeper down that it was usually quite a turn-off for women to know that he was a sadist outside of the bedroom as well. He couldn’t care less about her job, only halfway paying attention to her as she talked.

“You’re right, talking about our jobs is a buzz kill.” He agreed, his fingers trailing up her arm slowly, tickling her skin with the lightest of touches, “Maybe we should talk about bad decisions. I can think of a few that I’d like to make… And a few I’m thinking I’d maybe like for you to make.”

PM
^
Skylar Hawkins
 Posted: Jun 5 2016, 05:16 AM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Order Member

there's heaven over you
She shook her head. “Yes, first year is always terrifying but second year you start to get courageous about breaking the rules... at least those Gryffindors do I was content in my room studying.” She said as she drank more of her water trying to clear her head a little more but his offer of bad decisions pulled her back in and she grinned.

She leaned over pressing her lips against his kissing him deeply trying to get closer without falling out of her chair she was rubbing her arms when her charm bracelet got stuck on his left sleeve she broke the kiss when she couldn't shake it free. She moved her arm quickly his sleeve getting jerked up.

“Shit, I”m sorry. Damn bracelet. My favorite piece of jewelry gets caught on everything.”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 11 2016, 07:53 PM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

C
yril knew that it had never been particularly hard for him to get a girl to fall all over him, but this was almost too easy for him to accept. The girl was quite literally throwing herself at him already and he hadn’t even started taking his clothes off. The deal may as well have been sealed with how easy she was. Her mouth tasted like alcohol and a little bit of spice, but not completely unpleasant. He kissed her, letting her take the lead so that in the end she would think that it had all been her idea to go back to her place for a little bit of uninhibited fun.

Things were going well until he felt her bracelet catch his sleeve, tugging the material and making him pull back. She was apologizing again, another mistake in the night. His sleeve was ripped just a bit, but nothing beyond an easy repair with a quick tap of his wand. He lifted it from his arm, assessing the damages.

“No worries, see?” He extended it out and showed just how small the hole was, just enough that his fingers were easily seen through the fabric. Unfortunately, his fingers weren’t the only thing proudly displayed. He didn’t think about the fact that his arm was blatantly tattooed with the Dark Mark, something he wore with pride rather than with shame. He didn’t think that it would even be a problem, but he also didn’t know Skylar all that well either.

What he did know was that there was still one thing and one thing only on his mind - where this night would lead. "Why don't we go somewhere a little more private?" He offered, letting his sleeve fall now that he had assured her that the damage was minimal.

PM
^
Skylar Hawkins
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 09:42 AM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Order Member

there's heaven over you
She was relived at first that she hadn't done to much damage and the enjoyment could go on. He was such a good looking man her drunk brain was fairly sure her sober one wouldn't be to pissed. That was until she saw the dark mark on his wrist. She tried not to react right away to seeing it. She did not want to give herself away as an Order member that would probably end up with her dead on the floor at his feet and she rather liked being alive. Her hand moved to her robes where she had a hidden spot for her wand feeling it to make sure it was still there before she smiled at him.

“Sure...” she said standing up trying to think of a good excuse to take her leave. The last thing she wanted was to have sex with a Death Eater. She looked at the door then at her watch. “Fuck. I'm sorry Cyril I forgot I had family obligations tomorrow.” She wasn't lying about that because her whole family was part of the Order which was going to have a meeting the next day. “I need to go home and sleep off the insane amounts of alcohol that I just drank so they won't be able to tell what I've been up too.”

She started to edge a little towards the door. She was not sure how he was going to react to getting worked up she'd heard stories of the Death Eaters but managed to avoid them so far. “It was nice to meet you, maybe I will see you again sometime?”

One way to sober up quick was fear. That was what Skylar learned today.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine
Affiliates
Want to be added to this list? Click here!

RPG-D    
Last Resort      

Gallows Humour, Fable III