Keep Your Wand Steady! -> Hit the Floor --
welcome
Welcome to KYWS! We are an AU 7th Year Harry Potter site. Please register an OOC account and character account.

Character accounts should be registered as:

Jane Doe
updates
12 JANUARY 2018

We are conducting our first activity check! Click here to check in with us!

01 JANUARY 2018

Happy New Year! To ring in the new year, we have a new skin!
!

add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

Hit the Floor --, Ravenclaw // 17 // Bex Taylor-Klaus
Arsinoe Sanderson
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 02:28 AM
""
Sin
Ravenclaw / Order Member
Xiii
is Offline.

Sin Sanderson
Hit the floor
Seventeen
Ravenclaw
7th Year
Beater
Dog Animagi
D.A. Member
meet sin

Ah, Arsinoe - everyone's favourite Sin. A halfblood Ravenclaw, Sin here is currently in her final year of Hogwarts and its safe to say, so far its continuing on from the years before as being one of the worst. But, she's not letting it beat her. Get to her, but not beat her. Arsinoe used to be friends with most of her year and mixed well with all from various houses.

She is a rogue, a rebel known for fighting against authority and struggling with rules. A prime example of this is the fact that she is now an illegal animagi, taking the form of a black wolf-dog and hiding in the forbidden forest when feeling under threat. She learnt this skill during the first summer with her aunts as a means of protection from her Stepfather.

The black wolf-dog is a known figure in the forest now, for Sin visits so regularly. Most know her as a gentle beast in such a form, a guardian of the young and lost who stray too far to escape the wrath of the death eaters. Many a first or second year seek refuge in her fur.

After the events of the last few years, the takeover of Hogwarts, the loss of her twin sister and mother, and the inevitable turmoil of a life turned inside out, its not much of a surprise that our favourite Sin has become a somewhat angry beast. While her temper wasn't exactly controllable before, now she snaps a lot easier. This, in turn, makes her somewhat spontaneous and stupid.

She is prone to outbursts of fury, drawing her wands on fellow students or teachers, but they often have it coming. While her attitude towards other students might be encouraged by a death eater rein if it was towards innocents and muggleborns, it instead gets her regularly punished and subjected to torturous acts. Why? Because she fights to protect the weak and abused. She is known as a protector of the younger years and many a time has stepped in when an older student or even teacher has been in her path, bullying another student.

Her anger is well put to use in the form of the Beater in the Ravenclaw quidditch team and most try to avoid her fierce bludger hits. Even with all this turmoil and wrath inside her, Sin is still the subject of bullying herself. A Half-blood with a masculine approach to her dress, she is tormented for her gender-fluidity and love for the same gender by several of her classmates.

friends

Unsurprisingly, Sin is a fiercely loyal member of Dumbledore's Army so undoubtedly, many of her closest friends would be within the group. Obviously, she has other friends out of this circle and dotted across the houses - many in Gryffindor and friends of her sisters, and several in Slytherin. Those who play quidditch and are part of the duelling teams would also be prevalent in her life too. She is incredibly loyal to her friends and has known many of them since her first year of Hogwarts.

enemies

Ah, enemies are far easier to come by than friends at present. After all, Arsinoe currently has a habit of pissing people off. Friends supporting the dark lord and turning to bullying from fear, these are the people who become enemies. Those who punish and prod fun at the lesser confident, those who hurt and use their power against others - these are the ones who find themselves in Sin's red book of wrath. Tread carefully.

lovers

As aforementioned, Sin is more regularly a fighter than a lover, but flings and dates and short relationships have arisen. With the events of the last few years, she's a little put off with the ideal of a full blown relationship because fears of loss have recently become reality. However, she could be swayed and the cards are certainly not off the table. She has a preference for the girls over the boys, but is pansexual so if the right person came along, things could change. She is also genderfluid and flows between genders. On certain days, she may feel more masculine and prefer to be called 'Sin' over 'Arsinoe'.

Any and all plots are welcomed with Sin.

pm
^
Raccoon
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 02:55 PM
Raccoon
OOC Account
"all i've ever done is hide"
Ravenclaw / Order Member
raccoon
is Offline.

riley

so - riley isn't a BULLY, but he's a bit of an asshole with no real malice. i can see him teasing her not for her gender fluidity or sexuality (after all, that'd be hypocritical) but for her short fuse. being more of a bystander, arsinoe's desire to Do Good does resonate with him, but he could never be foolish enough to actually act on it.

he copes with so much inner conflict that he doesn't quite pick a side in the victim/attacker debate, and he'd most like watch on as she actually put herself out there - but if it's something serious that her passion can spark for him, he might actually have a chance to take a stand!! which would be lovely for riley, because right now, he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

i could see them being friends based on this - some great character development could ensue! let me know if you're interested in plotting with them c:

hermione

'mione hates the idea of anyone having to defend her, at this point. of course, she'd outwardly appreciate the help, but it's a test of will and determination that brings her back to hogwarts in the first place, and sin stepping in to take care of any infractions between hermione and whoever the hell wants to step on her shoes would rub her the wrong way. she doesn't want the help because she doesn't want to need it.

however, they have similar goals and motives, and hermione could definitely appreciate that! plus, the DA is a big part of her life at this point, and she feels an extremely strong attachment to their members - they're the last defense of everything she's held dear. anyways! i think these two could get along with a bit of friction, and they'd be fun to write!

daphne

uhm. daph's a bitch. she would 100% dislike arsinoe because of all whole ~chaotic good~ and ~savior of the unfortunate~ vibe, and definitely would not tolerate any interference in her own justifiably 'bad' deeds.

but she's a flirt. and she doesn't really care who you are, she'll still flaunt that even whle she's making your life a living hell, especially because flirting isn't necessarily to get attention, it's just to be a tease, and i can see that playing in a bit! let me know if you want to plot anything with these two c;

avery

with avery as the ravenclaw keeper, they'd definitely see each other through practices a lot! anyone who participates in quidditch meets a different side of avery - while normally closed-off, reclusive, and uptight, quidditch allows her to blow off some steam and relax a bit. she's loud and excitable on the pitch, and definitely reveals more of her personality than usual.

due to that, these two could have some sweet interactions! sin could become one of avery's actual confidants - whoever stays a bit after practice to clean equipment gets to hang out with messy-haired, flushed-cheeks ms. priss, and if they made this a regular occurence, they could possibly be friends - and avery needs more friends.

pm
aim
^
Arsinoe Sanderson
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 09:28 AM
""
Sin
Ravenclaw / Order Member
Xiii
is Offline.

SIN && RILEY
I can definitely see them being friends and Riley being Sin's favourite wind up merchant. Her anger is very easy to spark and sometimes watching her get cross is hilarious, because she just goes off on one. In terms of the do gooder thing, she could definitely try and spark him to take a stand. Is he already in the DA because she might try dragging him there if not?

I'm definitely interested in plotting with them.

SIN && HERMIONE

Sin doesn't generally defend the older kids so much, more anyone younger, however it could have happened in a previous year and Hermione still hasn't quite forgotten it? I can definitely see them being friendly rivals somewhere along the way, certainly in potions and Sin is determined to beat her to the post (Snape is oddly one of her favourite teachers and potions is the only class she pays attention in really).

Sin's hotheadedness and stupidity in terms of running into a fight before thinking might cause friction between the pair of them too, but maybe her passion for her beliefs that Hermione shares could dull the sting of it and unite them. She loves being a part of the DA and is passionate to their cause. I definitely love the idea of friends with friction!

SIN && DAPHNE

Daphne and Sin would full on 100% dislike each other. However, the teasing flirting could work and wind her up a little. I'm not sure whether she'd flirt back or try to just brush her off, it would really depend on her mood for the day. We could definitely try threading the pair of them though.

SIN && AVERY

Arsinoe holds Avery in very high regard - she thinks she's fantastic. There might have been the smallest amount of friction when they first met (as Sin is terrible at taking orders from anyone younger) but they will have definitely overcome that. Sin is always there first and leaves last at practises. She's happy to be part of the clean up crew, isn't afraid to get down and dirty and LOVES being a beater.

I can definitely see them being friends and confidants - Sin may have even started to lean on her a little more for comfort and talks since her twin passed away. Nelwyn was a Gryffindor but always used to attend all of Sin's practices and sit in the bleachers watching. I think Avery would have noticed her sad looks towards the stands during practises and might need to lift her spirits up a bit.

Love all those plots http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
pm
^
Pan
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 11:29 AM
Pan
Head Admin
"I'm president of the galaxy, baby."
Pan
Slytherin / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

Draco & Sin
I feel like these two would butt heads. At this point in his life Draco is merely just trying to get by and survive the new world order he helped put into place, and he's quite obviously not the Slytherin Prince he used to be. he's still trying to find his way in a world of his own creation and he's failing horribly, so his irritability has to be taken out somewhere. Possibly at Sin, someone who is just trying to fix all the mess he made and protect people from his fall out

Juni & Sin
As a soft soul, she's been one of those that has needed protecting. Her father sheltered her for most of her life and gave her a strict set of rules to live by that would ensure she would be safe regardless of what happens and the Dark Lord's return, but she is now isolated emotionally and shaken by the cruelty of what is going on at school. Though she is a pureblood, her family has lost their grace to her father's previous years of being a Death Eater and his refusal to return. Her own neutrality is a slight against them and the Slytherins have taken to attacking her for her meek and gentle manner.

Cyril & Sin
He'd definitely be one of the teachers she would be butting heads with. As a former Ravenclaw, it wouldn't be hard for him to figure out if a student is missing and come to his own conclusions. Though he's intelligent, he's also prone to jumping to conclusions and wouldn't see that Sin is the dog that's been reported in the forest. He'd be someone that would, however, think she is sneaking away for other nefarious things such as Dumbledore's Army meetings or really anything
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

SKINNED BY HOLLY OF TRANSIT, SHINE, CC, SP, CAUTION AND RAVENFALL, cfs by black
Affiliates
Want to be added to this list? Click here!

Baraenor, Lion RP   

morethanstories     

Listed At

RPG-D      Rockin Roleplay  Shadowplay