Keep Your Wand Steady! -> Time and Remedy-OPEN-
welcome
Welcome to KYWS! We are an AU 7th Year Harry Potter site. Please register an OOC account and character account.

Character accounts should be registered as:

Jane Doe
updates
12 JANUARY 2018

We are conducting our first activity check! Click here to check in with us!

01 JANUARY 2018

Happy New Year! To ring in the new year, we have a new skin!
!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

Time and Remedy-OPEN-
Severus Snape
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 05:52 PM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

Time & Remedy
A all girl school, it was different & he could only imagine how many boys tried to get into the school, if the school had been closer & been better looking he would of even went to the school. "Yes Hogwarts is open to males & females, they have different dorms of course, the school takes in any witch or wizard weather they be pureblood, half blood or muggle born with magical ability's. I am not sure if your school was the same" He would think so, yet their was a chance he could be wrong. "I could not tell you the answer, but I am sure they would chance some, perhaps not loose all practicality, yet chance it some to meet the modern world" Snape could only imagine the place to be cold, if up in the mountains, not that Hogwarts did not have its moments.

As Snape listened he eat some, his food all most gone yet it was very good & he had more than one reason to come back. "Hogwarts students when they first get their are sorted into one of four houses, that they stay in for seven years of school, until they leave the school" He thought not to tell everything "Most are not allowed with in Hogwarts unless they have a reason for being their such as becoming staff or such" As much he like to show her around, he had to insure that she had nothing bad for the school for he had to keep the school safe no matter what or who the danger might come form. "I can see what can be done about you seeing the inside of the school, but it might take a little time, for I must fallow rules & keep the school safe" Snape looked at her "I am sure you can understand" Snape moved to finish the last of his food & fallowed it with his drink.

Words# 355 | Tags# Annabelle Bane| Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Annabelle Bane
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 11:42 AM
Annabelle Bane
Neutral Adult
""
Ann, Anna, Belle
Beauxbatons / Neutral
May
is Offline.

Annabelle nodded right away. She shook her head softly. "Of course. I understand that. I just thought it would be interesting to see the Great Brittan half of things work." She of course had no ill thoughts. She had no intention of harming anyone or anything at Hogwarts.

Annabelle fell silent now. She, too, finished her meal and then she sat back in her chair beer in hand. This night had taken a surprising change. She had not expected have company for dinner. Annabelle had actually expected to spend the night alone in her room.

"Thank you for having dinner with me."

THANKS ELLIE
pm
email
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 12:44 PM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

Time & Remedy
Snape heard her words he was glad she could understand & he would see what he could do about her seeing in side Hogwarts, but he would have to make sure that the D.E. members where not going to pose a threat to her, for he knew harm would not come form the Staff no the most they would do is question him on why he let her in & how much he was failing the school by allowing someone off the street to come into Hogwarts without knowing if they posed a threat to the school, after all they had the D.E. to worry about they did not want another threat as well.

With her words of dinner he was going to say it was her the joined him, so it was not like he chooses to join her. But, something in him decided it was not wise to do, for why start a fight over something stupid, not that he had not in his passed he just learned better on when to pick his battles & fight them. Snape thought of some other comment to say, but in the end he simply spoke "Your welcome" Of course perhaps he should be thanking her, for if not he would be eating alone & have nothing but, hateful eyes on him.

Words# | Tags# Arsinoe Sanderson| Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Annabelle Bane
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 01:32 AM
Annabelle Bane
Neutral Adult
""
Ann, Anna, Belle
Beauxbatons / Neutral
May
is Offline.

Now that she as done eating, she was more immune to what was going on around her. Annabelle could feel eyes on her. She could hear the name Headmaster on a number of different voices. Annabelle risked a quick glance around. Indeed there were people watching.

Annabelle was silent for a moment. She finished her ale and then set the glass down on the table. "You are not a very popular person, Severus." She said softly. She was not judging him. Annabelle leaned forward and leaning on her elbows on the arms of her chair.

"Would it be too forward of me to suggest a quieter place to talk? Or a walk?" She realized that she could be putting herself in danger but Annabelle was not weak. She was good with her wand. Not to mention that she had street smarts. She wasn't going to take a complete stranger to her room. She just wanted a chance to get to know him better.

THANKS ELLIE
pm
email
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 02:15 AM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

Time & Remedy
Snape heard her words, he smirked a bit as his one side of his lips twitched "No I am not" Snape looked up to gain control of the room some, as he moved to meet peoples eyes many found other places to look with only a few looking him in the eyes. Annabelle words drew him back to look at her before he spoke "A walk might be best for I do not see the eyes here leaving use be, unless I make them" Yet he knew doing that would mean he would have to cast a spell & a slim chance is someone could get hurt or Annabelle could "We can see how the walk goes, but we might get eyes on use as well, perhaps not as many but, when around me you will have them on you"

Perhaps the cool air, would keep people inside away form them, if he was lucky it would work in such a way, the worse that could happen is they went out for the walk only to find more people where out their waiting to keep their eyes on them. Snape moved to pull out money for both their meals if she did not objected, before paying. With the meals paid for Snape spoke "Are you ready?'

Once he knew she was Snape, head out of the inn, watching to see Annebelle was close before opening the door for them, before moving threw allowing the door to close behind them. Snape could see for the moment the street was deserted, in both directions looking to Annabelle he spoke "Are you looking more to make a loop of the shops why we talk or did you prefer one direction over the other, one direction lead in the direction of some more shops like books & such, the other leads to some other shops like candy's & sweets"

Words# | Tags# Annabelle Bane| Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Annabelle Bane
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 09:05 PM
Annabelle Bane
Neutral Adult
""
Ann, Anna, Belle
Beauxbatons / Neutral
May
is Offline.

Paying for her meal had not been necessary or expected but it was a nice gesture. Annabelle softly offered her hanks. She nodded that she was ready and then stood when he did. Annabelle did not so much mind people looking at her. She did find it rude though.

Annabelle followed him through the pub carefully avoiding the gaze of her aunt and the slipped out the door Severus held open.

It was nice to see the streets empty. It meant that there would be no one eavesdropping on them. Slowly she looked one way and then the other contemplating which way to go. "Why don't we circle around?" She asked and waved one hand off to her left to indicate that maybe they should go that way.

Annabelle looked back Severus and then started off at a slow pace. So tell me more about you." she said. Annabelle glanced at him every now and then. She surprised herself, being like this. But then again, it was not everyday that a man came came along that caught her attention.

Growing up in an all girls school, she had never had very much opportunity for flirting. Then afterwards Annabelle had just never had the time to be bothered. But now, she just may have found someone who could keep her attention.

THANKS ELLIE
pm
email
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 11:56 PM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

Time & Remedy
Snape heard her words to circle around, with her indication on the direction to head he moved to fallow keeping her pace. With her words to tell me about him, he had to be carful not to say to much in some areas for that could place her in danger. He thought about where to start perhaps just simple things would be a good place to speak of. "I was really exited when I got my owl about being accepted to Hogwarts, my mother was very proud & my father I think at the time he had hopped me to go to another school. I also found out one of my friends I knew also was going to Hogwarts & I could not be more happy to have someone I would know why their"

Snape took a moment before he spoke "Even if I hopped to make new friends. Once I got to Hogwarts, I was sorted into Sytherin but my friends as sorted into Gryffindor, I quickly made some enemy of the same house. The animosity did not chance over the years for me or those I made as my first enemy & besides use being in different houses, I am not sure what made use hat each other at such a young age." Of course later on he knew the reason, but he did not feel like talking about it. "Once I graduated Hogwarts, I came back after to work their & became Hogwarts Potion Master up until only recently when I became appointed Head Master" As Snape talked they slowly made their way around, stopping at times if they saw something. A few people came around, but oddly not a lot of people stared at them if it might come form it being really noted or they feared Snape it was unclear. "Is being here everything you expected?'

Words# | Tags# Annabelle Bane | Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Annabelle Bane
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 04:11 PM
Annabelle Bane
Neutral Adult
""
Ann, Anna, Belle
Beauxbatons / Neutral
May
is Offline.

The man had a history as she soon found out.She walked along beside him saying nothing as he told her about his time at Hogwarts. She glanced up at him every now and then as thy moved, just taking him in. Kill them kindness was what she figured was best when people that they passed on the streets stared or were obviously whispering.

Annabelle found it funny how where she smiled at these people or greeted them, most scurried away. Some returned the gesture even if theirs were a bit hesitant. Being new, Annabelle wanted be know as being friendly. She figured that was the best route. Even if most people were looking at Severus and not her.

"So you never left Hogwarts?" She asked when he had finished talking. "I mean you never worked anywhere else?" How could anyone not want to explore a little bit? They came to a bench about halfway along. Annabelle moved towards it and then sat.

THANKS ELLIE
pm
email
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 05:20 PM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

Time & Remedy
Snape noticed as they walked that some people whispered, he had no idea what they said & he knew it would not be long before Annabelle learned just what kind of man she found her self in the company of, just he was not sure what would come first, murderer, killer, death eater, coward, traitor any number of things could be said along with those he thought of & likely most where true, but being called a cowered got under his skin for they had no idea that he was in no way a coward, he had risked his life more than once & he was sure it was not over yet, so for people to say it just to get at him without knowing anything just upset him. Snape did not miss her words, perhaps it was odd he had not set out to become something else, yet he had just not the right thing & after that he would have had a hard time getting another job, if not for Albus for he knew what was attached with his name & it always would be attached.

"I did odd jobs here & their when I was younger to make money to buy something or pay for things, later on I thought about setting out to prove my self, even to only my self with in the world. Of course at that time I was sure I knew all the answers, only to learn I knew less than I thought, but one day I ran into the old head master at Hogwarts he made me an offer I could not refuses. After that I suppose I had moments & thoughts of leaving, spreading my wings to do something more, let use just say that the old head master Albus had quite the way of getting one to stay, he always found some reason he need me from he could not replace me so quick to he could not find another at my leave to teach the students & so on. I will not say that with some time I might feel the draw to spread my wings again & when that happens I am not sure what will happen"

Snape thought about it a moment as he spoke again "I suppose if I felt such needs could always try a new form of job, something on the side maybe in the summer time when students are away from Hogwarts" After all he could always do potions or grow herbs & other plants he was good at it & had sold some in the past, it would not be that far an idea to make a job out of it something to think of for later, for now he had to insure students stay safe. Perhaps when all was said & done he could start a new chapter in his life, but for now he would do what he had to & after word see, where things would go [/color]

Snape keep walking with Annabelle 'I hope your ant does not give you too much trouble, for spending the time with me that you have'  For Snape was sure she would be hearing something from the woman one way of the other, Snape would not be fully surprised if the woman did not demand to speak with him for that matter.  Snape was just enjoying her company more to the fact he had no idea how long it would last, he hopped it would stay this way for some time, but one never could say how things would go.  They talked for a bit of different things nothing to great, but it was clear they enjoyed the others company, the time was getting later.  However they found reason to keep talking of things or just enjoying the others company.  "I want you to know I am enjoying your company, it has been some time sense anyone has talked to me in this pleasant of a manor"  

Words# | Tags# Annabelle Bane | Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Annabelle Bane
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 01:42 AM
Annabelle Bane
Neutral Adult
""
Ann, Anna, Belle
Beauxbatons / Neutral
May
is Offline.

It was a bit odd that he was standing and she was sitting. She was starting to feel a little uneasy with the situation and fidgeted a but before standing again. Annabelle looked down at the bench for a moment and then back up at Severus. "Oh I'm sure my Aunt is going to have plenty to say." Annabelle said with a shrug.

"She still thinks of me as a child. I can make my own choices." Annabelle nodded. "I've enjoyed your company as well." It was getting late though. She had to work in the morning and he did too. "I'm glad I took the chance to chat with you.But I have to get up in the morning. I think maybe I should head back to the Inn." She looked towards The Three Broomsticks. "Do you want to walk me home?" She asked softly.

THANKS ELLIE
pm
email
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 09:58 AM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

Time & Temedy
Snape heard her words, of course he was sure that her ant would say many things, just where it would start & end was up in the air. "I am sure she is not saying you cannot make your own choices, she just wishes to keep you safe & I a sure no matter how old you get she will still be trying to keep you safe" Form any danger that she knows of or does not, bad thing was she would see him as a danger so things where bound to get heated. He was glad she enjoyed his company, he hopped in time she would enjoy it just as much, but Snape had the fear she would not no matter the choices she had, in his mind she would choose to not be around him & when no if it happened Snape would do as she asked to stay away. "I would enjoy walking you back home" He hopped it did not lead to many spells being sent at him, the moment he was seen but, even that idea would not denture him form walking her home.

Snape fallowed besides her, as they headed for The Three Broomsticks soon they where back before the entrance to the inn "This night had ended to soon, but I look forward to the chance to see you again Annabelle. I now have more reason to come back to The Three Broomsticks, so long as you wish to see me" Snape waited a moment before he spoke aging "I would walk you inside, but your ant might want to hit me with a spell the moment I do tonight" It was made more as a joke, like the big brother going to keep their little sister safe from any harm, even if it might hold some truth to it. "I wish you a very pleasant good night Annabelle & if you allow me I would love to call on you again, I mean I would like to see you again" Snape was surprised when he used the word call on, he was not sure where they came form & the idea to call on her was in many ways old fashioned perhaps to old fashioned for this day & age, however he had said it & would wait for er answer for his old costume words, even if he moved to make it come out more in common speech after.

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Annabelle Bane
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 07:28 PM
Annabelle Bane
Neutral Adult
""
Ann, Anna, Belle
Beauxbatons / Neutral
May
is Offline.

She actually liked how old fashioned he was. She had not been expecting it but his oddities where cute. Annabelle walked beside Severus just enjoying a time when she did not need to worry about keeping up a conversation.

When they arrived back in front of The Three Broomsticks, Annabelle stood there for a moment and laughed at her minds image of her aunts reaction to Severus entering the inn with her. Her aunt was probably beside herself right now.

"I think it might be nice to see you again." Annabelle agreed with a shy little smile. "You know where to find me." Of course that was not actually a good thing. For a Deatheater to know where to find someone but Annabelle would find out just how close she was coming into contact with danger.

She flashed him a kind smile. "Thank you for the company, Serverus. And goodnight." With that she disappeared inside.

THANKS ELLIE
pm
email
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 09:29 PM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

Time & Temedy

Snape heard her laugh, he felt something with it he could not place it just yet, but he did not feel like she was making fun of him or laughing in his face as many had in the past. No this was more she had enjoyed what he had said, something Snape never really heard & more so when it came to being tagged with himself. He could not figure out Annabelle, but he did not mind taking the time to figure her out, he was interested in her for more than one reason, even if he might not be able to name all the reasons at this very moment.

Her words pleased him that she was interested to meet him again even if she used the words think it would be nice, he would take it. "That I do, is any better to others?" He did not mind coming any day he could, but he did not want to keep her form work if she would be swamped with costumers & he did not see that adding to him being liked when he came to the three broomsticks. Once she answered he knew the better days to come seek her out, time that she would not as likly be as in demand. Her smile could light the room, he wondered how many other people noticed or took the time to notice, perhaps he did because he had little contacted that came off in such a way. With her parting words he spoke "Goodnight Annabelle" With that he watched as she went inside, he oddly wanted to see she made it home safe before he turned & left heading back to Hogwarts.

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

SKINNED BY HOLLY OF TRANSIT, SHINE, CC, SP, CAUTION AND RAVENFALL, cfs by black
Affiliates
Want to be added to this list? Click here!

Baraenor, Lion RP   

morethanstories     

Listed At

RPG-D      Rockin Roleplay  Shadowplay