New Poll

Bad Company, Tag;; Cyril September 10th
Rosemarie Stanley
 Posted: May 26 2016, 04:34 PM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Hufflepuff

Bad Company

Ten days into the school year and Rose was doing good so far. Well, up to that point anyway. She was partnered in charms with a pure blood who had it in his mind that he could do no wrong. She sat there jiggling her leg trying to keep herself quiet as she sat listening to him go on and on about this that and the other while she tried to study in the library and get him to do the same finally she slammed her book shut loudly and stood up after a snide remark about how hard she needed to study when it came 'naturally' to him.

“You have no respect.” she shouted not caring that she was drawing attention of everyone in the library she started shoving her books in her bag. “Just because of the family you were born in does not make you better then me, and for the record, I know I get better grades then you you ass hole, so that pokes a hole in your theory doesn't it?” She put her bag on her shoulder glancing around realizing people were watching her and she realized she might have gone to far.

She turned on her heel seeing most people where stunned that quiet little Rosemarie had an outburst like that so she would take advantage of it wincing slightly walking as fast as she could threw the book shelves and into the quiet hall. It was during class times for many she happened to have a free period as did her partner so she hoped to get away quickly. She took a few steps quickly forward from the door with plans on going and hiding out in the common room for a while.

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: May 28 2016, 09:56 AM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

L
ibrary duty. Jesus fuck, was there anything worse than being shackled with standing around a bunch of dusty old books while students forced themselves to dig through the aisles to read up on the oldest history and the most obscure of spellwork that they were tasked to look up. It was usually a quiet time that he was subject to, having to deal with whispered words and the soft scrape of paper as they turned pages. Not to mention Madame Pince looming over everyone’s shoulders, including his own though he had graduated from Hogwarts years ago.

Cyril had placed himself towards the back of the rows, farthest from where the withered old bat was looming, and closest to the Forbidden Books section of the library. He was in the best position to hear conversation, as voices echoed easily down the aisles. That was never more true than when he’d heard murmured comments about blood superiority, something that he couldn’t completely catch. The other side of the conversation was hard to miss, considering it was yelled by a girl.

The library had suddenly become a very interesting position for someone like him, and he could almost feel the heat from Madame Pince’s stare as he rounded the corner and caught sight of the situation - a good young pureblood had been saddled with a self-righteous mudblood that wanted to feel like she was special. Oh goody. Another pitiful little student that wanted to show that her place in the world wasn’t under someone else’s boot. And that was a grand idea for him to remind her just what her place was.

“Hufflepuff,” He didn’t know her name, so he barked out her house, knowing that she wouldn’t mistake who exactly was being spoken to, his tone sharp and irate, though he was more amused than anything else. “Where do you think you’re going after an outburst like that?” Cyril didn’t mind shoving people out of the way to block her path, pulling himself up to his full height so that he looked to be more intimidating than he really was. “I believe that we need to have a private discussion on manners, since you seem to think acting like a wild dog is appropriate.”

PM
^
Rosemarie Stanley
 Posted: May 28 2016, 11:33 AM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Hufflepuff

Bad Company

Rose felt her heart sink when she heard her house shouted. She knew that was at her she wanted to get away quickly. She knew she messed up big time, that she should have kept her feelings to herself with the state that Hogwarts was currently in but she could not change what just happened. She tried to pretend she didn't know that he was talking to her but he blocked her path. She clenched her fists and took a deep breath before looking up at him trying to hide the fact that she was honestly terrified of the man.

Rose knew there was no rules to stop him form doing bad things to her. She was sure the 'private' conversation was something that she was going to want to avoid but she did not see a way out. “I have Transfiguration in t-ten minuets.” She said, frustrated that her fear came threw when she spoke. “Professor McGonagall is very stern and doesn't like it if we are late.”

Her last hope was the incredibly stern professor that she knew would not approve of the private time that he was talking about. She shifted a little on her feet glancing past him. “I really shouldn't be late I had questions for her a-about home work.” She tried not to show her frustration at the fear that coated her voice. “I did not mean to react like I did back there... my temper... uh... was short...”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 02:45 PM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

O
h, this was almost too good. This girl was absolutely vulnerable and far too gullible for it to even be true. This girl was so meek that she would likely piss herself if he pushed her buttons too hard. And you know what? He was bored enough that he figured he could do his best (worst?) and see what would happen to her.

“Transfiguration?” He clicked his tongue and shook his head, continuing to block her pathway without any care in the world of what Professor McGonagall would do to him. It had been years since he’d feared that ghastly woman, and it would be a cold day in hell before he would fear that woman again with the power that he had accrued over the years since he had left Hogwarts.

Cyril slid a hand through his hair as if he wasn’t concerned at all for the time that they were wasting, laughing just a bit at Rose’s sputtered comments. Her name might be close enough to his Hogwarts crush from years ago, but the girl was by no means going to get his sympathy any time soon. “Well, certainly sounds like you have a problem there, Hufflepuff. Perhaps you should have thought all of this through before you decided to make an outburst in the middle of the library. You see, Madam Pince is real stern about keeping the peace in here… And it’s part of my job to be a peace keeper… So what should I do with someone who blatantly disrespects a member of the faculty’s wishes and a clear rule of the library?”

His lips had curled into a smirk, his brows quirked just a bit at the fact that he really did have her in quite a bit of a pickle. She was subject to his wishes and a victim of his malicious intentions. “So what’s your excuse for your behavior? You’ve already said you had a temper… Maybe it’s indicative of your poor raising.”

PM
^
Rosemarie Stanley
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 09:32 PM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Hufflepuff

Bad Company

So many emotions rushed threw her she did not which one to grab on to. First was just fear. She knew there was no getting out of his “lesson” and she was a little panicked hoping that she could get it bad. She heard what the “peace keepers” were doing to her kind but she did not know for sure that she was strong enough to take it. She had all the confidence before the start of term and now... She knew she had to be strong. She was a DA member. The fact that she was a h Huffelpuff made her want to be that much stronger since many people tried to walk on her. Many of those people found out she was a little tougher then most in her house.

Unfortunately for her, the emotion she latched on to was anger. Though realizing it was about to make things worse she clenched her fists and glared at him her heart racing. All the insults on her bloodline were one thing but that was a direct insult towards her parents and she could not, and would not, stand for it even if he killed her she couldn't keep her mouth shut about that. “Don't insult my parents.” She growled clenching her fists tighter. She felt her nails digging into her palms but it didn't faze her what so ever. “I was raised by great people. Even if they were muggles. I may have grown up not knowing the wizarding world but guess what? I have pretty damn high marks. Better then some of your damn purebloods. Blood and how you were raised has nothing NOTHING to do with wither or not you have any muggle relatives...” She suddenly realized once again she lost her temper. “shit... fucking shit.”

She took a step back and held her hands up in surrender. She knew no matter what she was going with him. “I know I just s-screwed up...” she said trying to keep herself calm. “Can you do this somewhere else...” She didn't want the younger students to see what was going to happen. She was honestly worried about others being traumatized more then what he was going to do. “I will go with you peacefully.”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 12:23 PM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

I
f there was anything that he hated more than a mouthy teen, it was one that thought that they had any right to disrespect someone such as himself. He could feel his blood boil slowly in his veins, the temperature rising until it felt like pure acid pumping from his heart. It gave him a strength that he didn’t have before and gave him the surprisingly muggle urge to strike her. He could already envision the way her curls would go flying with one hit across the face, something sharp and stinging that would hurt her pride every bit as much as it would hurt her cheek. But no, that was the muggle way to deal with emotions and he was above that. He was a wizard, after all.

Cyril had to work to keep his voice level when he spoke, but his teeth were clenched and his veins stood out in his face, clear signs that he was barely holding himself back. “Your parents have obviously failed horribly. Not only did they produce a child whom can’t contain their temper, but they produced a snotty enough cunt that she thinks she can talk back to authority figures.” He paused, thinking over his next move.

His eyes moved to the students in the library, “For your rude outburst, I’ll be deducting ten points from Hufflepuff. And twenty on top of that for your insubordination towards a member of the Hogwarts staff.” He said the words loud and clear enough so that the others would know precisely who got them thirty points total taken away from them, let the seed of anger brew in their hearts. Not that the Hufflepuffs had much of a chance to begin with. It was always Gryffindor or Slytherin who won.

“Oh, so you think you deserve a right to a private moment?” He shot back at her request to go elsewhere, his hand slipping into his pocket to wrap around his wand, drawing it out slowly. Cyril closed space between them until he could set the very tip of his wand against her jaw, tracing it down from the corner to her chin, “You lost your rights the moment you thought yourself enough of a witch to disrespect a peace keeper.” His words were growled through clenched teeth, but his eyes glittered. He was enjoying this.

“Now, turn and apologize to the young man you just disrespected… Or things can get much worse.”

PM
^
Rosemarie Stanley
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 01:42 PM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Hufflepuff

Bad Company

She relaxed her hand for a moment before clenching them again digging her nails into her palms yet again. She was in trouble she knew that much but she really hated this man and that she had to listen to him. “My parents have no influence on my temper...” she said gritting her teeth. “That's something I developed on my own.” She decided to leave the comment about him being an authority figure in her head. She had him angry, she could see that clearly and she was pretty sure if she pushed him any farther she wouldn't walk away from this.

“Thirty points? Seriously?” she said trying not to lose her temper again. That was a lot, though she was sure he housemates, at least a few of them, would understand there was something wrong with the 'code enforcement officers' they were power mad and liked to abuse their powers. They had to be a little insane to do what they did.

When his wand came out her heart started racing again. He wasn't going to take her somewhere private, he was just going to do this for everyone to see? She clenched her teeth staring at him trying to keep the fact she was terrified from her eyes. His wand being out was a sure sign she wasn't going to be able to convince him to do this in private.

“Somehow, I think no matter what I do from this point can't make it any worse then what you have planned. I'm not going to apologize for standing up for myself. I am sorry I yelled in the library and will apologize for that. Besides, he was disrespecting me first.”

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 11:41 PM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

D
efiance. It was a trait that could be absolutely stunning on a woman if wielded correctly, and could be something so beautiful that it took his breath away. But this was not the defiance that made his pants tight and knees weak. This was the defiance that reminded him again why he had taken the oath and joined the Dark Lord’s forces. This was the defiance of stupid, small-minded people who believed themselves his equal, though they were of inferior bloodlines and poor raising.

This girl, this stupid bitch, born from magic-less parents was no more than a pup in his eyes, and she had foolishly wandered into the wrong doghouse. She didn’t know the anger she was opening up, couldn’t possibly know the world she had been brought into. But that was fine. With Voldemort as their new Minister of Magic, there wasn’t much that he wasn’t allowed to do. And with Snape as the Headmaster, he knew that he could get away with murder… Almost literally.

“Can’t make it worse?” He dug his wand into her throat until he could see the skin grow red around the pointed tip, “There’s always a way to make it worse. You have skated by all these years on the good graces of Dumbledore. The old bag is dead now, mudblood. There’s a new pecking order and you’d best learn it now or you’ll be going through a world of hell that you haven’t even begun to imagine.”

Cyril got closer to her, dropping his voice this time, “So here are your options, Hufflepuff. Apologize of your own free will and walk away from the situation, or I’ll give you a reason to scream in the library. Your choice.”

PM
^
Rosemarie Stanley
 Posted: Jun 5 2016, 04:50 AM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Hufflepuff

Bad Company

Yet another tough decision was placed in front of her. She could apologize and maybe she wouldn't be hurt in front of every one though she was pretty sure no matter if she did or not she was going to get hurt. She winced when the wand dug into her neck and she move her hand up finally unclenching them to try to push his arm away from her. Her other choice was get hurt in the library but not look like she was giving into the powers she was fighting. She really hoped she would make it out of this alive.

“I will not apologize for anything but yelling in the library.” she repeated. Foolishness and bravery had a pretty fine line. She was not sure at the moment what side of that line she was on right now. She did resist the urge to spit in his face though she wanted to badly she was trying to avoid making it any worse then she already had. “You can go to hell. Stop talking and trying to scare me and actually do what your threatening.” she added.

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 08:24 AM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

T
he girl was even dumber than she looked. For a Hufflepuff, she had no idea of what she was getting into beyond the fact she thought that she was making the ‘right’ decision to side with that Potter brat and his dumbfuck friends. It all reached its crux when she dared him - no, told him to do what he wanted. She wanted him to stop talking and do what he wanted. And for the first time in a while he felt the thrill in his belly of doing something terrible - something he knew in his heart to be wrong but enjoyed so much in doing.

But he wouldn’t obey her commands, no. He would do as he pleased. There was no spell from his wand, instead his hand found her hair, wrapping in the thick tresses and twisting until he had them pulled taut. He was physically her superior by quite a bit and it wasn’t hard at all to yank a girl’s head back until her neck was drawn taut. “Go to hell?” He growled the words, a wicked grin on his face as his other hand came up to her throat, his touch surprisingly soft in comparison to the other hand.

At first, it was almost a tender touch, his fingers just barely brushing over the ribs of her trachea, sliding into position over the warm skin. He could feel her pulse racing underneath his hand, his own the same quick pace but for a completely different reason. “You dumb cunt,” He laughed, “This is hell, and I’m one of the ones in fucking charge.” He applied pressure, enjoying the way his fingers dug into her skin.

PM
^
Rosemarie Stanley
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 09:30 AM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Hufflepuff

Bad Company

Yet another tough decision was placed in front of her. She could apologize and She stood waiting for a spell to hit her, for the horrible pain but nothing came. She wondered what he was up to but before that thought finished crossing her mind he his hands in her thick black hair. She could not help but whimper when he pulled her head back her neck feeling very exposed she didn't know what to do her mind was racing she was about to say something when she felt his hand on her throat and her eyes were wide staring at him for a moment.

Before she could give a snappy come back she felt his fingers pressing into her throat and she took a couple of deep breaths while she still could her hands shooting up to grab his arm and try to pull it from her neck. After a few moments she couldn't get but very little air in and she panicked trying to pull away digging her nails into his arm.

“M-mug....” she tried to get the word out but she couldn't with the lack of oxygen coming into her body. She close her eyes digging her nails in harder desperate to try to get him to let her go so she could breath again she felt the edges of her vision starting to go. “L-Le...” she was panicked, she had to get him to let her go. She tried to kick at him since he was close enough to choke her but could not see where her foot was going.

PMEmail
^
Cyril Hammond
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 08:59 PM

Ravenclaw

Death Eater
Hogwarts Staff

H
e could feel her throat work beneath his fingers, the ribs in her trachea moving slowly beneath them so that he could feel her work and struggle for every breath that she took. His grip was enough that he could feel her breath coming in and out of her body. Though this was the muggle way to take care of someone, he felt a sense of power in squeezing her down into submission that he was surprised in, a smile coming to his lips as he saw the fear in her eyes. The muggles might have had something right, after all, and he could feel his pride swell slowly.

The girl was trying to talk, he could feel it but he was too involved in her attempting to draw sufficient oxygen into her lungs to survive. He was tempted to have her pass out and drag her to the hospital wing to let her live in the shame of having been choked out in front of her classmates. They definitely had everyone’s attention now, what with her hands flailing and digging into his skin to try and pull herself free. He only dug in tighter at her fight.

Cyril was too fixed on her throat that he wasn’t paying much attention to the other parts of her, like the suddenly swinging leg. He had a knee-jerk reaction that just barely saved his groin from being struck, her leg coming into contact with thigh and hip. There was a sharp sting through his body as the impact fully hit, his knees threatening to buckle from the sudden pain that came through his lower half. She had been so close to hitting him where few women had struck before.

“You… Stupid… Cunt.” He grunted the words, his lower half weak enough that he was trying to lean on her for support now, his hand grasping tight enough to completely choke off her air. “I’m going to make you regret that.” He growled, lifting his hand to strike her.

( Your choice on if he does or she dodges or whatnot. )

PM
^
Rosemarie Stanley
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 09:31 AM

Ravenclaw

Order Member
Hufflepuff

Bad Company

She was feeling darkness tugging at her vision as still was still trying to get away, afraid of what was going to happen to her if she passed out. She was well aware of the eyes on them praying that none of them were to much younger even though she was pretty sure some of them were.

She felt relief for a moment when her foot made contact. Only a moment because when he leaned on her cutting off her air she started to panic more desperately trying to scratch at his arm hoping to draw blood or hurt him enough to let go of her throat long enough she could get some air. The blackness was creeping faster now that she could not get any air at all.

The strike made contact hard with the side of her face. Between that and the air loss she could not hold her weight and his she felt her legs give out and her eyes start to close partially. She was on the edge of consciousness at the moment as she looked up at him her hands dropping to her sides.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine
Affiliates
Want to be added to this list? Click here!

RPG-D    
Last Resort      

Gallows Humour, Fable III