Keep Your Wand Steady! -> Calling all Death Eaters
welcome
Welcome to KYWS! We are an AU 7th Year Harry Potter site. Please register an OOC account and character account.

Character accounts should be registered as:

Jane Doe
updates
12 JANUARY 2018

We are conducting our first activity check! Click here to check in with us!

01 JANUARY 2018

Happy New Year! To ring in the new year, we have a new skin!
!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

Calling all Death Eaters
Lord Voldemort
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 02:59 PM
Lord Voldemort
Death Eater
""
/
is Offline.

A faint 'crack' could be heard as a dark figure appeared outside the gates to Malfoy Manor. The figure took a brief look around as he stepped towards the gates, and opened them with a wave of his hand. Voldemort made his way towards the mansion, his long black cloak dusting the ground as he moved along. If one looked closely, it would appear he was gliding, more than walking.

As he neared the front doors, he gave another wave of his hand and the doors flew open. Upon entering, he was quickly greeted by a disheveled looking Lucious Malfoy. My L-Lord he said with a nervous bow of the head.

Voldemort walked past Lucious, and headed towards the banquet room-turned-meeting room. Have you prepared the room as I instructed? Voldemort asked Lucious.

Y-y-yes my Lord came Lucious's nervous reply.

Very well, come Lucious, we have much to discuss. Voldemort replied, entering the meeting room. He strode to his seat at the head of the table. You know what must be done. he said as he drew his wand.

Yes my Lord Lucious said as he lifted his left sleeve, revealing the dark mark tattoo that was the mark of all Death Eaters. Voldemort pressed his wand to the tattoo, and it came to life as it called all Death Eaters to Malfoy Manor for their meeting.
pm
email
^
Thaorson Elldir
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 03:12 PM
Thaorson Elldir
Death Eater
""
/
is Offline.

Thaor was at the Three Broomsticks enjoying a glass of firewhiskey when he felt it, it started as a barely noticeable tickle on his left forearm, he wasn't sure if it was the firewhiskey intensifying it, but it quickly turned into a burning sensation he couldn't ignore. With a slight sigh, he raised his sleeve just to be sure, one look and he knew he was being summoned, the dark mark was moving and if possible, glowing a bit. He took more glance at his glass of firewhiskey, downed it, threw a galleon on the counter, and walked outside before disapparating, appearing moments later outside of Malfoy Manor.

Thaor looked about before opening the gates, and walking to the house. Upon entering and walking into the meeting room, he realized he was the first one to arrive, aside from Lucious, which was no surprise, given they were in his home.

My Lord. Thaor said, with a courteous nod towards Lord Voldemort. He was not afraid of the man at the head of the table, he had no reason to be. They were fighting for the same cause, and his loyalty had never faltered.

Thaor ignored Lucious, and took a seat on Voldemorts right side, two chairs down from him. Thaor was not afraid to let his dislike of Lucious be known, it was his fault they were unable to retreive the prophecy the Dark Lord so desperately needed. A handful of children stopped them, and Lucious and several other prominent Death Eaters were captured and jailed. Thaor did not understand Voldemort's reasoning for releasing Lucious from his cell in Azkaban, but he was not one to question his leader's reasoning.
pm
email
^
Draco Malfoy
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 09:42 PM
Draco Malfoy
Slytherin
""
Malfoy
Slytherin / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

At first, he thought it was an itch. The damned thing seemed to itch at the worst of times. He could feel it writhe beneath his skin as if it were alive and trying to worm its way from beneath the layers. His nails dug into it and came away almost immediately as his heart sank into his stomach. This wasn't one of those times when he was imagining the sting and burn of being summoned. The Dark Lord was waiting.

The dropped stomach raveled up into knots as he left the common room, breaking into a half-run as he started through the corridors of the castle towards the room of requirement, where the one immediate pathway out of the castle lay - the Vanishing Cabinet. He could feel the dread in his chest grow as he stepped through it, coming out the other side into his home.

What used to be his home.

What he hoped would one day be his home again.

The room already had most of the Death Eaters assembled, his father looking weak and kicked like a dog that had been betrayed by his master. He took his seat next to his shamed and estranged father, his typically pale face looking sallow as his senior as he took his place. The Malfoy family looked terrible, but there was a duty to be done. He couldn't lift his eyes from the table, his lips a harsh line as he fixated on the wood like it would whisper the secrets of the universe to him.
pm
^
Lord Voldemort
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 11:07 PM
Lord Voldemort
Death Eater
""
/
is Offline.

Voldemort stayed quiet as his followers filled the room and took their seats. It appeared as if his eyes were closed, and he was zoning out. However, it was quite the opposite, he paid attention to every detail of each of the Death Eaters, every interaction, verbal and non. He could sense Lucious's unease, Thaor's disdain of Lucious, Draco's unease, and perhaps even shame.

Draco, come. he said, motioning to the empty seat to his right. We have much to discuss. he added, not waiting for Draco to comply before moving on. When you return to Hogwarts tonight, you will begin to gather information. Harry Potter is missing, and SOMEONE knows SOMETHING. You will find out what they know through any means necessary.

The boy could not hide from him forever. He will be found, and killed. Voldemort's very life depends on it.
pm
email
^
Theodore Nott
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 11:55 PM
Theodore Nott
Slytherin
""
Theo
Slytherin / Death Eater
May
is Offline.

Theodore sat in the library surrounded by books and with a long piece of parchment stretched out before him. One hand held his black and white quill while the other periodically flipped a book page. It was late. The multi colored glass in the windows was dark and there was no one else in the library. All was quiet. Just the way he liked it.

The first sensation from the dark mark on his covered forearm was not painful and only warranted a rub from the opposite hand. A mere annoyance. When the feeling grew strong though, Theodore jumped to his feet and started haphazardly shoving his things in his book bag. Hurrying to roll his parchment, shut books and his ink bottle...

He left the books where they were and hurried off. Theodore only knew of one way to get to Malfoy Manor quickly and that was Apparition and it could not be done from Hogwarts. Breaking into a run, he flew down the stone steps and out into the night, tossing the bag strap repeatedly onto his shoulders he went. Theodore sprinted across the grounds trying to keep in the shadows, and the slipped through the winged boars gates.

Apparition only took seconds of course. He hurried up the drive way and let himself into the house. Theodore was noticeably out of breath as he headed for the door of the banquet room. He tried to enter as silently as possible and headed for the nearest chair.

Only once seated did Theodore glance around at the others quickly before looking down at the table.

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 09:11 PM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

Snape was in the Head Masters office, doing paper work when he felt the knowing burning feeling, something that he did not have to question what it was. Finishing quickly with the page he had, he moved to rise before leaving to head off Hogwarts grounds, once off the grounds he apparition to outside of the gates outside Malfoy Manor, once threw the gates Snape strode quickly up to the home before entering. As he did Snape bowed his head to the Dark Lord as he spoke "My Lord" After that he moved to take in the others at the table, as he moved to take his seat. Snape was not sure why they were all here, he did not think it would be good for most the time it was not & more so with Harry Potter being still on the lose it was sure to have the Dark Lord upset.

Snape moved to take a seat on his Dark Lords left, for he was sure he would be reporting & besides he had to show no fear as many others had for the Dark Lord a reason they did not seat right next to him should anything go wrong. Snape was dressed in his teaching robes, that could quickly be changed if they had to go out & do something, even if that was more those lower on rank. For when it came to finding Harry Potter it might take all of them hunting, for any hints of him. As his eyes came upon Lucious he did not look well & as he moved them over to Draco the boy almost looked worse, like he just got some bad news & if what he knew the boy had been asked in the past he could figuer it had something to do along those lines.

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Thaorson Elldir
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 11:01 PM
Thaorson Elldir
Death Eater
""
/
is Offline.

Thaor watched with an expressionless face as the rest of the Death Eaters filled the room. The only sign of life coming from him was a slight raise of one eyebrow as The Dark Lord instructed Draco to sit next to him. Thaor couldn't help but smile as Voldemort instructed Draco to gather information by any means necessary. He enjoyed the obvious worry that now was plastered on Lucious's face.

pm
email
^
Draco Malfoy
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 05:36 PM
Draco Malfoy
Slytherin
""
Malfoy
Slytherin / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

Draco's unease at being called out by the Dark Lord was visible on his face for a moment, but that moment was brief before the mask of indifference was back in place. He felt like a zombie as he pushed himself from the chair next to his father, taking the one instead closest to his master. His skin crawled and his stomach felt like it was full of rocks as he struggled to keep his face blank. He couldn't stare at the the Dark Lord, so instead he took to staring at the table.

His instructions were clear, but his mind was... Troubled. It had been huge news that the great Harry Potter had gone missing.The Death Eaters, of course, had been blamed but they were as clueless as anyone else.Gone without a trace and it seemed his closest friends hadn't even heard from him.

His stomach rolled in his gut once again and his eyes lifted from the table to see Nott joining them. Why couldn't Nott do this? He had already done his duties for the Dark Lord. He'd paid his time... He wanted... Anything but this. He wanted to return to the castle to watch his beloved Weasley from afar, to let himself worry about the one pure thing in his life. He wanted freedom.

Instead, he nodded his head. "Yes, my Lord." He murmured, "I'll find something."
pm
^
Lord Voldemort
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 08:53 PM
Lord Voldemort
Death Eater
""
/
is Offline.

Voldemort smiled as Draco moved to the seat next to him. He could sense the boys fear. He also sensed something else from the boy. He could sense that Draco wasn't comfortable with the task, that he felt he had already done his duty.

Draco. he said, at a near whisper. Surely you know that you did do well last year, very well might I add. But you also know I require a lifetime of service, or death. If you can sneak a small army of death eaters into Hogwarts under Albus Dumbledore's nose, surely you can gather information from a group of rag tag wannabe heros. he said, raising his voice.

As I understand it, Potter had been getting close, maybe even romantically involved with the Weasley girl. You shall start with her, and if she doesn't give him up, she is to die to send a message to the rest. Theodore here will help you. You shall both report your progress to Severus, who will report back to me. he said, turning to Thaor.

I have issued a decree requiring all witches and wizards of non-pure blood families to present themselves for questioning before our very own Chief Warlock, Thaor. You are to imprison all muggle borns for theft of wands and magic. You shall also question mudblood students, Severus should round them up for you to question at once. Voldemort said, finally turning to Severus.

Severus, what news do you bring from Hogwarts, and what news do you have on the Order of the Phoenix?
pm
email
^
Theodore Nott
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 11:35 PM
Theodore Nott
Slytherin
""
Theo
Slytherin / Death Eater
May
is Offline.

IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
TAG: NAME HERE

NOTES: YOUR NOTES.

Even though he did not speak or even look up from the table for more than a few seconds at a time. Theodore was listening though. He was hearing everything and when his name was spoken, Theodore's head snapped up and he looked nervously down the table to The Dark Lord. It did not seem that the order for Theodore to help Draco required any response form him.

Theodore glanced quickly at Draco and then at Severus. He could not be positive. He doubted Draco would admit it, but if Theodore was right. This could end very badly. He opened his mouth to speak. To say who knows what... and then closed it again. Not that he was about to say anything to contradict The Dark Lord. Theodore said nothing. He just tried to fade into his chair.

There would be time to talk to Draco after the meeting and Theodore hoped they could get through this without killing anyone. As weak as that made him, the idea of killing anyone, even a Weasley, frightened him.

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 12:06 AM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

calling all death eaters
Snape heard what Draco & Theodore would need to do, as well what he would need to do, the idea made him feel ill but, he held his mask well showing no sign that he cared. The only thing he could hope for is none died, for that would rise a great deal of questions & more so if they die at Hogwarts. "Many parents of students at Hogwarts of talking about taking their children out, for fear with the fall of Albus the D.E. will soon make move to infiltrated Hogwarts & they fear what the D.E. will do at that time. I have assured them my Lord that Hogwarts is safe"

He hopped it would please the Dark Lord or he could find himself in a very unpleasant place "I have no new staff yet to speak of for classes so nothing has changed in that area, unless you think it best. Also my Lord the mudblood students, I feel it wise they would not be killed for it would raise many questions & also could lead to staff & students feeing Hogwarts, I only say this for you have worked to hard to take Hogwarts to loose it so early" It was be best he could do to try to spar the mudblood students as his master saw them, if he could not change his masters path in this manor he would have to get word out to the Order some how of the danger to come.

Snape meet his masters yes before he spoke "I fear my Lord that I will not be welcome with in any more Order meeting, with the fall of their beloved leader Albus" Snape took a moment as he spoke on "How ever, I know for fact the Order has picked a new leader, to fight use, they might pose an issue should we not learn who they are. I am also sure they knew more about the location of Potter & his friends, to what they will let on"

Snape did not wish to loose face, even if he could not be blamed with losing his seat at the Order "I can work to find the answer if you like my Lord in among running Hogwarts" Some how Snape was hopping the Dark Lord would push the chore to another, but he also did not want to be punished by his master because he could not report back on the Order, so he showed he was willing to do what he could to help, even if he had less time to others to do things.

Words# | Tags# Thaorson Elldir | Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
Draco Malfoy
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 02:52 PM
Draco Malfoy
Slytherin
""
Malfoy
Slytherin / Death Eater
Pan
is Offline.

His heart was in his throat and his eyes stared dead at the table as his orders were given. Like a good soldier he could do nothing more than simply nod his head and accept his fate, but his insides were in turmoil. Beneath the view of everyone, his hands clenched into fists at his knees and he felt his own knuckles crack with the fury in which he gripped himself tight. There was nothing for a moment but the image in his mind of Ginny, a beautiful flower that had thorns sharp enough to prick anyone daring enough to come close. He couldn't kill her. He couldn't let her be killed.

His mask didn't slip.

Instead, he turned his gaze slowly towards Theo and found that the boy looked much similar to him. He yearned for a moment that they could escape from this - murder was not something to put on someone just barely a man. But yet the Dark Lord thought him to have already done it once. He could surely do it again. His eyes felt dead as he turned his full attention back to the Dark Lord, only realizing now that Severus had finished speaking.
pm
^
Lord Voldemort
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 09:01 PM
Lord Voldemort
Death Eater
""
/
is Offline.

Voldemort's snake-like eyes narrowed as he glared at Severus as he spoke. Do you not think I know what is wise Severus? he snarled, his anger easily noticeable. You have done well, however you'd be wise to know your place, my dear servant. Everyone...is...replaceable...when...their....use....runs....out. he said slowly, looking among the other Death Eaters, his eyes finally landing on Lucious as he said the last few words.

I do find it worrying Severus, that you report no new staff, or other changes at Hogwarts. he said, drawing his wand. With a flick of his wrist, a floating body began to make its way into the room, along the table. It stopped midway up the table, and began to spin slowly. It appears your Muggle Studies Professor, Charity Burbage's disappearance has slipped your mind. he said, locking his eyes on Severus.

He didn't fully trust Severus, even after he had killed Albus Dumbledore. Voldemort was aware that Severus had made an unbreakable vow to do the deed should Draco find himself unable to. It was really life or death for him. He appeared to be becoming more confident, more standoffish. Perhaps his use had run out.

AVADA KEDAVRA Voldemort yelled as a jet of green light flew from his wand and hit Charity square in the middle of the forehead. Her body slammed onto the table, her frozen face showing pure horror, stared directly at Draco.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks there is a better way, anyone who thinks themselves a hero. There is only my way, and I require a lifetime of service, or death.
pm
email
^
Lucius Malfoy
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 10:29 PM
Lucius Malfoy
Death Eater
""
Slytherin / Death Eater
Thaor
is Offline.

Lucius kept his eyes on the table during most of the meeting, doing his best to keep his inner feelings about Voldemort, and the Death Eaters hidden. He despised them now. The group he had given so much to, dedicated his life to. And now, he was relegated to the minor leagues so to say. Voldemort had taken his wand, his house, and essentially his life. He was biding his time to break away from the Death Eaters, and ensure their destruction. But for now, he would play his part.

Lucius flinched as Voldemort killed Charity, then again as her body slammed into the table. He felt as though Voldemort was talking directly to him and his family. Didn't he realize how much they had sacrificed for him and their cause.

And now, he basically had signed another death warrant for Draco. This wouldn't stand, he would protect his family, no matter what.
pm
email
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 10:41 PM
Severus Snape
Hogwarts Staff
""
Sev
Slytherin / Order Member
Danny
is Offline.

calling all death eaters

Snape did not cringe at the Dark Lords first words, "Yes of course my lord you know what is wise" Of f course most would of cowered more like a beaten dog & Snape felt the itch of fear run up him that the Dark Lord might kill him now. Something he could see with these deadly game he played, it was one that in the end would ether end with him alive or dead, the last more likely for villains even those changed & with the heart of a lion did not service. He wanted to live in the end of course, but dead appeared to be more in the cards for him just he was not sure from where it would come form the Order, the Ministry if he did not die in the war or from one with in the D.E. he just had to wait to see what would happen.

Snape thought to ask for mercy form his master, yet he knew such a thing would do no good, he had seen others killed for such a simple thing. At the Dark Lords next words the idea came to mind that he would end up punished for his words & failure that the Dark Lord found lacking. Snape could all but, feel the sheerer run up his spin for he knew the Dark Lord was speaking the truth he was not joking or playing around with people, each of their lives meant really nothing in the end, if the Dark Lord found their usefulness had come to an end. ,br>
Snape did not miss as the body came floating in, his stomach dropped as he recognized who it was & his eyes for a moment meet hers his muggle studies professor, someone the Dark Lord disliked because of what she teacher in school, the idea of wizards to be friends with muggles & have children with them, he felt the dread hit him as if knowing what would come, she might not die yet if that happened she would be still harmed greatly.

The words about Charity Burbage, it had not slipped his mind just he had been hopping she would turn up safe, of course this was not a place to be safe & as the Dark Lord killed her, he knew it would be the fate for many more to come, many he would not be able to save, nor would the Order for that matter. Snape did not miss the Dark Lords last words, he would have to tread more carefully & also see what he could find that would gain some favor with the Dark Lord, something that would not he hope put anyone in great danger, yet would prove to be greatly useful. Snape thought to say something, but went against it nothing could be said to gain the Dark Lords favor right now, not if he said anything he more likely would gain his wrath, for his eyes he had failed him.

Words# | Tags# | Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

SKINNED BY HOLLY OF TRANSIT, SHINE, CC, SP, CAUTION AND RAVENFALL, cfs by black
Affiliates
Want to be added to this list? Click here!

Baraenor, Lion RP   

morethanstories     

Listed At

RPG-D      Rockin Roleplay  Shadowplay