Keep Your Wand Steady! -> You ain't got me sussed yet, you're not even close
welcome
Welcome to KYWS! We are an AU 7th Year Harry Potter site. Please register an OOC account and character account.

Character accounts should be registered as:

Jane Doe
updates
12 JANUARY 2018

We are conducting our first activity check! Click here to check in with us!

01 JANUARY 2018

Happy New Year! To ring in the new year, we have a new skin!
!

add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

You ain't got me sussed yet, you're not even close, Open!
Susan Bones
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 08:21 PM
Hufflepuff
"I was pulling out my hair the day I got the deal chemically calm Was I meant to feel happy that my life was just about to change?"
Suzie
Hufflepuff / Order Member
Toni
is Offline.

But you ain’t got my number No, you can't pin me down

The greenhouse was unsurprising empty, not that it was lively before the school was being monitored and everybody felt free, it was very rare for Susan to see people hanging around the corridors, Susan supposed it was for the best, they were most likely fearing the possible torture that may be inflicted upon them.

The greenhouses usually weren't touched, nobody seemed to want to be in them, though Susan had an affinity for plants and often liked to be around them, they had made her happy though seemed to annoy both of her parents and her brothers - something which she hadn't understood, though anything Susan liked, her brothers seemed to dislike for the principle of disliking it.

Though that wasn't the point, Susan had often found herself in the greenhouses when she wanted to think or some alone time, nobody had specifically stated she couldn't do this when classes had finished and Susan was studying Herbology - Susan had decided to take as many classes as she could handle as to keep her options open after her seventh year - she had no intention of working for the ministry like her aunt once had.

The plants seemed as lifeless as Susan felt, everything was dark now, though Susan had seen an abundance of pink in her fifth year, she wished some of that colour was added here, she didn't understand the lack of colour, surely even evil people liked colour in their lives?

"Well isn't that encouraging." Susan had spoken to herself, examining one of the dead plants which she had planted herself, it was a muggle sunflower which she had planned to give vibrancy to her robe. That and she liked yellow, it suited her much better than it would others.

@OPEN!
I am never gonna give you anything that you expect You think I’m like the others, boy, you need to get your eyes checked
MITZI

--------------------

SusanBones

pm
^
Rouxben Diaval
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 01:32 PM
Ravenclaw
"Never be afraid to die --"
Ru/Ben
Ravenclaw / Order Member
Xiii
is Offline.

"Get back here, freak!"

Rouxben just laughed, something that simply caused his persuers to grow angrier by the second. He had zigged and zagged about the corridors, trying to be rid of them. Leaping carelessly from the floors, a hairs width away from missing a jump across the ever moving staircase that would have caused a fall to his death down to the dungeons, had his long fingers not luckily reached their target. Of course, his efforts had been greeted with cheers and applauds, to which he bowed before regaining his memory and running one more. Ever the clown, ever the adventurer, ever the fool.

Diaval had bolted from Hogwarts, sliding down the banisters in an attempt to gain a little distance from the aggressors close on his heel. His tactic had worked, for as he pushed his way through the doors of the clock tower and let his lanky legs take hold of his pace, he had lost the sounds of their shouts and screams of offensive vulgarities towards him, fading into whispers. It would not be long before they found him, though.

He had planned to offer them the run around, maybe even a trip into the dark forest for good measure but he head had simply pinged the idea of Herbology class and at what time it began tomorrow, which had turned into him bee-lining for the greenhouses. Rouxben's blonde hair bounced as he fled. His shoes and socks had been abandoned in a tower on the sixth floor, so he ran barefoot, trouser legs also rolled up past his ankles. He may have looked a fool, but he had good reason.

Coming to a skidding stop (and quite nearly, a slipping fall) he took hold of the door of the first greenhouse and hastily threw himself inside, closing the door once more behind him. Though not athletically challenge, he panted heavily while threading a nearby broom handle thrown the handles of the doors, a precautionary measure to keep his chasers at bay.

Sliding down onto the floor, back pressed against the now secure doors, he took a moment to notice sweet Susan Bones examining flowers over the other side of the greenhouse. A goofy smile bloomed upon his features, he chest still rising and falling heavily. "Hello Susan." He was cheery in his tones, but obviously, out of breath. He pressed his palms to the floor and brought his knees to his chest, before dragging his wrist across his sweaty forehead. Ah, life was fun.

I'm down here
low fussing
over scars
m e !

Hope you don't mind having Rouxben through at you @Susan Bones

This post has been edited by Rouxben Diaval: Jan 3 2018, 01:32 PM
pm
^
Susan Bones
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 09:44 PM
Hufflepuff
"I was pulling out my hair the day I got the deal chemically calm Was I meant to feel happy that my life was just about to change?"
Suzie
Hufflepuff / Order Member
Toni
is Offline.

But you ain’t got my number No, you can't pin me down

Upon the entry of another person, Susan almost dropped the already wilted flower and grabbed her wand though the voice was familiar enough for her not to do so, Susan and Rouxben had never really spoken properly outside of the D.A before - but knew him well enough to know that he was bullied, though it was a common fact that nobody had decided to do anything, Susan couldn't as she was being consistently watched by the people within the school.

Susan noted the lack of shoes and socks which she refrained from lifting her eyebrow, what a strange way to enter the greenhouses, it wasn't known for being the most safe of places, with all the utensils used when dissecting plants, Susan did not envy him one bit. Though he seemed to be in high spirits - well for someone who had just been chased - from what Susan could gather, being out of breath and preventing the only entry and exit to the room from being used.

"Hey Rouxben, I'd offer you a flower to boost your luck but all of mine have wilted." Susan was somewhat mad at herself for letting her plants get in the state they had been, though nobody was there to look after them over the holidays which had seemingly been their death date. "Are they chasing you again? Because if they are you can hang out with me for a bit, I mean it's not likely they'll leave anytime soon." Susan had offered her own smile, though it was a much more nervous one because she hadn't realised that she was rambling until she had stopped.

@Rouxben Diaval!
I am never gonna give you anything that you expect You think I’m like the others, boy, you need to get your eyes checked
MITZI

--------------------

SusanBones

pm
^
Rouxben Diaval
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 07:34 AM
Ravenclaw
"Never be afraid to die --"
Ru/Ben
Ravenclaw / Order Member
Xiii
is Offline.

Rouxben ran long, rough fingers through his hair, ruffling it slightly before pushing it out of his face. Yes, it was true, he didn't often speak to Susan. He didn't much speak to many outside of the D.A. anymore. Within there little group, it was the only place he truly knew friendship and safety. He was not threatened there, not at risk of anyone turning upon him in the snap of a finger casting some sort of curse upon him.

Outside of the group, he was not so lucky. He spent the vast majority of his time cooper up on the sixth floor, hiding in the Ravenclaw's tower to finish his studies or simply to avoid torment. Yes, his bullying was well known by the rest of the school. But, he knew there was nothing that anyone could do. He was lucky to even be at school at the moment. A muggle-born, he was quite frankly surprised he wasn't dead yet by the dark lord's orders. He suspected that anyone talking to him would be offered a similar treatment by his attackers and he didn't want that for anyone.

He stayed resting on the floor, hoping to avoid his chasers catching any glimpse of him through the partially frosted glass of the greenhouse. He slowly began to regain his breath, but his chest still huffed and puffed. "That's a shame. I do like sunflowers." They were one of his favourite muggle plants, always reaching towards the sky for a glimpse of the light. Much like himself, when he was upon the rope in the high tops.

"I'll be happy with that smile as a replacement though. I've heard Hufflepuff smiles are full of luck! He gave a sweet little chuckle. He glanced out of the window, the shouts of his followers growing briefly louder with confusion, before fading off again. It sounded like they were headed elsewhere on the grounds, for now. "They are indeed, like always. If you don't mind my company, I'll happily accept." He liked Susan. She seemed like such a sweet girl, but he'd never had the opportunity to speak with her properly. No time like the present, he supposed.

He took a moment to glance around the room, the decaying bodies of multiple flowers catching his eye. "What's happened to them all? Did Professor Sprout forget about them?" His eyes fell upon a slowly dying red Celosia cristata, its brain like flower drooping in a depressive state. He frowned.

I'm down here
low fussing
over scars
m e !

Sorry for the delay @Susan Bones
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
add reply ›
new topic ›
new poll ›

SKINNED BY HOLLY OF TRANSIT, SHINE, CC, SP, CAUTION AND RAVENFALL, cfs by black
Affiliates
Want to be added to this list? Click here!

Baraenor, Lion RP   

morethanstories     

Listed At

RPG-D      Rockin Roleplay  Shadowplay